|Stria Carera Standard|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||140|
|Top speed (mph)||~87|
The Stria Carera Standard is a vehicle in Just Cause 3.
The Rebel drop description states: "Relive college poverty in the Stria Carera hatchback, where it doesn't matter what you spill on the upholstery. Complete with jammed tape deck."
Acceleration is mediocre but it's pretty easy to handle. Since it's never really going fast, it adds to the effectiveness of the already quick brakes.
- Very common in traffic in the countryside.
- In parking lots in Towns in Medici.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in via Rebel drop.
- See Stria Carera G for the 4-door version of this.
- It seems to be the predecessor to the Stria Joia.