|Stria Carera Standard|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||140|
|Top speed (mph)||~87|
The Stria Carera Standard is a vehicle in Just Cause 3.
Acceleration is mediocre but it's pretty easy to handle. Since it's never really going fast, it adds to the effectiveness of the already quick brakes.
- Very common in traffic in the countryside.
- In parking lots in Towns in Medici.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in via Rebel drop.
- See Stria Carera G for the 4-door version of this.
- It seems to be the predecessor to the Stria Joia.