|Stria Carera Standard|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||140|
|Top speed (mph)||~87|
The Stria Carera Standard is a vehicle in Just Cause 3.
It is a 1990s hatchback. Some front end details are from various generations of the Volkswagen Golf leading up to the Mark III iteration, but since Stria seems to be a combination of Fiat and SEAT, it may actually be a late-model Fiat 127, or a Mk1 SEAT Ibiza.
Acceleration is mediocre but it's pretty easy to handle. Since it's never really going fast it adds to the effectiveness of the already-quick brakes.
- Very commonly spawns in traffic in the countryside.
- In parking lots in Towns in Medici.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel drop.
- See Stria Carera G for the 4-door version of this.
- It seems to be the predecessor to the Stria Joia.