| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||150|
|Top speed (mph)||~93.2|
Stria Cucciola is a small vintage car in Just Cause 3.
It's a small 2-door car, resembling various 1950s to 60s economy cars.
The Stria is front-engined, like the Trabant and Austin. All are iconic Italian, East German and British cars of their class and era, respectively.
The Rebel drop description says: "What the Cucciola lacks in size it makes up for in economy. It's a smart pick for gas mileage and thrives in the car-friendly climate of the Mediterranean."
While not powerful, this car is surprisingly quick. Its light weight allows it to have an agile feel while darting around traffic or back country roads, but it's not very good at climbing on-road hills. Acceleration is adequate, but it feels quicker than it is.
- In traffic, all over Medici.
- It's the car that Rico has when the game is started and then player spawns about a kilometer east of Porto Coclea.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel Drop.
- The car's name "Cucciola" means "Puppy" in Italian.
- This car can be seen as a successor to the Baxter Petit and Hamaya Oldman from JC1 and JC2 respectively.
- This could be an older variant of the Stria Gioco, as it too is based of the Fiat 500.