|Stria Ghibli 3|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||245|
|Top speed (mph)||~152|
The original pre-release Rebel drop info was: "It's not unusual to see the Stria Ghibli floating prop plane gliding over Medici. Its sea landing capabilities allow access to remote areas of the nation."
The final in-game rebel drop info is: "The Ghibli seaplane from Stria is a common sight over Medici, and it has the advantage to reach the country by landings in water even in remote regions."
Its top speed is 245 km/h and it can land on water. It may look like it can only land on water, but the plane can actually land and take off from dry land as well.
- Citate Di Ravello yacht dock at about N 40 44.000 E 5 38.340.
- In the harbor of Vico Tructa, Petra.
- Vico Gamba.
- At an abandoned coastal factory/port, just north-west of Porto Coclea.
- Near the chair and umbrella on the Volcano Island.
- It's unknown who (or what) this vehicle's name is referencing.
- It could be a reference to Japanese animation producer Studio Ghibli, known for often featuring classic propeller airplanes (or fantastic variations thereof) in their movies. A notable example, Porco Rosso, was also set in a romanticized version of Italy similar to Medici, in which floatplanes played a prominent role.
- It could also be a reference to the Italian word "Ghibli", which refers to a hot wind blowing through the Saharan desert. This name was also used for Italian scouting aircraft during WWII.
- Ghibli is also the name of a car manufactured by Maserati.
Main article: Just Cause 3 Bugs and glitches.
- U41 Ptakojester, Urga U17 Akrobat and CS7 Thunderhawk). When you dive into a body of water cockpit first, the plane will either bounce out of the water at an insane speed, or will become submerged for a few seconds before flying out of the water. In both instances, the plane would have a flaming engine and never stop bouncing in and out of the water until it hit a solid object. This possibly happens with all planes (confirmed with