|Stria Ghibli 3|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||245|
|Top speed (mph)||~152|
The original pre-release Rebel drop info was: "It's not unusual to see the Stria Ghibli floating prop plane gliding over Medici. Its sea landing capabilities allow access to remote areas of the nation."
The final in-game rebel drop info is: "The Ghibli seaplane from Stria is a common sight over Medici, and it has the advantage to reach the country by landings in water even in remote regions."
Its top speed is 245 km/h and it can land on water. It may look like it can only land on water, but the plane can actually land and take off from dry land as well.
- Citate Di Ravello yacht dock at about N 40 44.000 E 5 38.340.
- In the harbor of Vico Tructa, Petra.
- Vico Gamba.
- At an abandoned coastal factory/port, just north-west of Porto Coclea.
- Near the chair and umbrella on the Volcano Island.
- Can be seen flying around. This might be more common in the southern regions, or maybe it just seems more common there, because they don't spawn at high altitude (eliminating most of Insula Striate).
- It's unknown who (or what) this vehicle's name is referencing.
- It could be a reference to Japanese animation producer Studio Ghibli, known for often featuring classic propeller airplanes (or fantastic variations thereof) in their movies. A notable example, Porco Rosso, was also set in a romanticized version of Italy similar to Medici, in which floatplanes played a prominent role.
- It could also be a reference to the Italian word "Ghibli", which refers to a hot wind blowing through the Saharan desert.
- Ghibli is also the name of a car manufactured by Maserati.
Main article: Just Cause 3 Bugs and glitches.
- U41 Ptakojester, Urga U17 Akrobat and CS7 Thunderhawk). When you dive into a body of water cockpit first, the plane will either bounce out of the water at an insane speed, or will become submerged for a few seconds before flying out of the water. In both instances, the plane would have a flaming engine and never stop bouncing in and out of the water until it hit a solid object. This possibly happens with all planes (confirmed with
- When this plane is destroyed it will start behaving strangely while in water. It will start moving and sometimes flying in the air almost like it's alive. When nothing happens you can trigger this by tethering it to someting and it will start to move.