|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||200|
|Top speed (mph)||~124|
The Stria Gioco is a compact car in Just Cause 3.
There's a screen in the dashboard, which is an unusually expensive feature for a car like this. A mid-spec Fiat 500 has a screen like this, so this is likely a more premium supermini.
Great speed for a car of it's size and class, excelling around low speed corners due to it's short wheelbase.
- In civilian traffic.
- Possibly at some town parking lots. Could be more common in south-east Insula Striate.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel Drop.
- It's made by the fictional company Stria.
- 'Gioco' means 'toy' or 'play' in Italian.
- The Gioco is very similar in performance to the Hamaya Oldman.
- It's a modern variant of the Stria Cucciola, as they are both small low-end 2-door cars.