| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||> 200|
|Top speed (mph)||> 125|
The Stria Kavala is an SUV in Just Cause 3.
It is an SUV with a very ambiguous design. Overall its appearance takes inspiration from various modern SUVs such as the Lexus RX, Mercedes-Benz M-Class, Nissan X-Trail, Acura MDX, third generation and later Honda CR-V, or the Audi Q7. The rear slightly resembles that of the B9 Subaru Tribeca. Its closest real-life counterpart relative to its manufacturer and overall design would be the Renault Koleos.
In-game, it resembles the Stria Joia.
The car has 4-wheel-drive and a solid rear axle attached to a unibody chassis design.
The Rebel drop description says "Limited in top speed and acceleration, the Kavala's virtue lies in its handling, whether you're taking the kids to soccer or ramming your enemies off the road."
There's a GPS screen in the dashboard, which depicts city roads. The center console looks like something out of a 2011-2015 Mercedes-Benz M-class.
It's slow to reach higher speeds and understeers when it gets there. On most roads in Insula Fonte, it's difficult to get past about 140 km/h. Given enough space on a railroad it can exceed 200km/h (125mph).
It has 4-wheel drive and can drive up nearly vertical hills.
- In traffic across Medici.
- Is provided for the "Mountain Pass Sprint" race, at Val de Mar.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel Drop.
- "Kavala" (Greek: Καβάλα) is a city in northern Greece.
- It's made by the fictional company Stria.
- As an SUV, it's a successor to the Yamada Redwood SUV from Just Cause.
- The car is badged as "LR-V". This might have been a name considered for the car during its development.
- There are other vehicles that have a screen in the dashboard ('05 Charmant, '13 Vigueur and Stria Gioco), but those are not displaying a GPS map. In-universe they probably all have a GPS feature.
Main article: Just Cause 3 Bugs and glitches.
- Alessia says "we can drop it anywhere", but it's still locked in Rebel drop and if you bring it again she says "Rico we don't need that vehicle anymore". The glitch can solve itself if the game is turned off and on again. This car can be impossible to save in a garage. When brought to a garage, it does the unlocking noise but doesn't bring up the picture. Then