| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Stria PW 220 R-GT|
At Perla Est, Costa Sud.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||~112|
|Top speed (mph)||61 (knots)|
In a gameplay video it was able to reach about 61 knots (sea miles per hour), which is about 112 km/h. This is one of the fastest nautical vehicles in the game. It's only possible to reach the highest speed in the calm waters of rivers and lakes.
- In water traffic.
- Two at the lake in Libeccio.
- Two on land next to some ruins near Cava de Rebelles.
- It is made by the fictional company Stria.
- It is a successor to Shimizu - Mach 2 from Just Cause.
- See also: Rubber Ducky, the other Jet ski in Just Cause 3.