| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|Top speed (km/h)||25|
|Top speed (mph)||15.5|
The Stria Rustico is an agricultural tractor in Just Cause 3.
It seems to be in a 1950s style. The engine is exposed on both sides. It's a straight 4 engine.
It's the slowest land vehicle. It slows down a lot when going up hill, but it doesn't run out of power thanks to very slow gears.
According to its design, it should only have rear wheel drive, but all wheels will spin when grappled to a stationary object.
Despite having no components forward of the front wheels and 4-wheel drive, it still suffers from an inability to climb vertical obstacles that are less than half the height of the front wheels. This is a problem with Game limits.
- Driven by Civilians on a few agricultural fields in the countryside.
- Parked at some countryside houses.
- Parked at some junkyards.
- It appears in some Crash bomb races.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel Drop.
- It is the successor to the Dongtai Agriboss 9000 from Just Cause 2.
- It's rear tires can't be popped, but when you shoot them, they will sink into the ground up to the rim. It will stay like this until you get in, and can only happen once. However, the front tires can burst.
- Sometimes when hijacking it Rico will throw out the civilian and say "good day for a swim" as it is the same animation as throwing someone out of a boat
- It's rear wheels can be found in junk yards and warehouses. They come in two sizes, even though the front wheels are different to the rear.
- This vehicle has been announced to appear in a DLC for the game "Farming Simulator 15", where it will be equipped with nitos to give it a full speed of "80 mph or more". Read more about the JC3 - FS15 crossover DLC at Downloadable content for Just Cause 3.
- 80 miles per hour is roughly 128.7475 km/h.