| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||150|
|Top speed (mph)||~93|
The Stria Switzo is a van in Just Cause 3.
It is designed in the basic silhouette of a typical European van. It is mostly based on the Cirtoen Jumper/Fiat Ducato with various details from the Ford Transit, Renault Trafic and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. Being a Stria vehicle, it features the company's corporate grille.
Its rebel drop summary is as follows: "The workmanlike Switzo is the backbone of Medici's diminishing blue-collar work force, combining dependable service with ease of maintenance."
Below average and about what would be expected from a van like this.
- In traffic in the Prima province of Insula Striate.
- In traffic in the Feno province of Insula Fonte, near that region's southernmost Dare devil jump.
- Spawns around 25% of the time parked next to a windmill just before the most southeast Dare devil jump in Baia at N 40 40.184 E 5 44.542
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel Drop.
- Can occasionally be found entering the town of Lantuina.
- It's made by the fictional company Stria.
- As a civilian van, it's a successor to the Reichsmobile Compact Mark 2 and Cutler Bullhorn from Just Cause. Just Cause 2 has no van.