| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||186|
|Top speed (mph)||115.6|
Stria Toro is a pick-up truck in Just Cause 3.
It is a compact medium-duty modern pickup based on the Fiat Strada . The tailgate also resembles the back of a Dodge Ram, which would make sense as 'Toro' similarly means 'Bull' in Italian. The sides seem to be inspired by the Dacia Logan Pickup. Being a Stria vehicle, it features their corporate grille. This is the civilian car that the Stria Facocero "technical" is based on.
The car has a front transversely-mounted 4-cylinder engine powering all wheels. The front suspension is of a double wishbone type, while the rear one is a solid axle with a design shared with the Stria Kavala.
The Toro is actually a very useful and versatile car. Its acceleration is quick with good brakes and handling. It is very compact and easy to drive and can go off road surprisingly well. It can tow pretty much any vehicle and quite a few other objects without too much trouble.
- In traffic throughout Medici.
- It may be the vehicle that Rico leans against when the game is started.
- It appears in a Crash bomb event.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel Drop.
- Destroyed ones are at some junkyards.
- At destroyed towns north of the wall.
- 'Toro' means 'Bull' in Italian.
- As pick-ups, they're unnaturally common in a European nation. In reality pick-ups are fairly rare outside of North America and Oceania.
- It has a unique engine sound.
- While most real-life pickups it's size have a longitudinally-mounted engine, the Toro has a transversely-mounted one.
- The rebel drop description claims that the Toro has 3 tons of payload and 26000 lbs (~11.8 metric tons) of towing capacity. This is unusually high for a vehicle its size. Real-life midsize pickups can carry less than 1/3 of that.
- The Incendiario Monster Truck is a modified version of this truck.