| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Sungai Cengkih Besar|
A Si-47 Leopard lifting off the runway, about to be Hijacked by Rico.
|Settlement in Panau|
|Missions that take place here||None|
It's a military airport. The airport comprises of two paved runways and it's connected by road to the Panau Motorway/Highway System, to the south. The airport is one of two airports in the district, with two paved runways each - more than any other district. Unusually for an airport, it will not be deserted after completion - there will still be soldiers in the base, but they are very few and with exception for the pipeline line conrol unit area and the colonels old position, the area will not be restricted anymore.
One very unusual detail is that the airport has a gate entrance, like the ones at Strongholds. The gate can be opened with hacking, but is closed if you start over and get there again.
It's difficult to land from the south, because there's a highway bridge and some trees underneath the bridge, close to the southern end of the airport. A skilled pilot can still do it.
The name means "Large Clove River" in Malay and Indonesian.
- 1 Pipeline.
- 8 Fuel Depots.
- 3 SAMs.
- 1 Generator.
- 1 Broadcast Tower.
- 1 Communications Outpost.
- 10 Resource Items.
- 4 Weapon Parts.
- 4 Vehicle Parts.
- 1 Armor Part.
- 1 Cash Stash.
- Colonel Gupta.
- 2 x G9 Eclipse - Inside a hangar
- 3 x Si-47 Leopard. - Taking off from both runways and one is parked near the runway facing the highway.
- AH-33 Topachula - This one is unique because it has arctic camouflage and green rocket pods.
- 2 x Saas PP12 Hogg.
- Green one is by the Communications Outpost.
- The other can have different colors and is by the entrance.
- GV-104 Razorback - green color.
- Fengding EC14FD2 - Despite the location of the airport, this vehicle spawns in the desert camouflage scheme.
- Getting here too fast after completion may cause the sabotage destructible object remains to become invisible. See also: Just Cause 2 Bugs and glitches.
- The gate is quite strange, as it says 'Press USE to execute Action' when near the controls. Also, when actually hacking the controls it says 'Complete!' above the hacking sequence, but if failed it will say 'Failed!' above it. This is similar to Stronghold gates. Maybe this was meant to be a stronghold at some point? See also: Cut game content from Just Cause 2.