| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Taking Candy From a Millionaire|
|Prerequisite Stronghold||Power Surge|
|Faction Influence Level||6|
|Location||From Negeri Cabang to Kampung Jalan Gunung, East Tanah Raya|
Sri Irawan claims not to be a materialistic man and to only take what's useful and not flaunt it... except, of course, if it's one of his weaknesses. Sri excitedly tells Rico about his passion for race cars and informs him of a convoy of cars coming out of a military base nearby. That convoy includes an allegedly Panau Military-friendly millionaire called Tom Gunawan. Mr. Gunawan is driving one of his prized sports cars. Sri naturally wants Rico to steal that car and bring it to a drop-off point.
Use the Grappler to hijack the car and then just drive fast to the destination. It might not be possible to lose the Heat during this mission, so you'll have to drive fast, but don't drive too fast, or you might lose control and crash it. Destroying the car will obviously fail the mission.
Drive it to Sri's marked drop-off point, next to a Gas Station in the Kampung Jalan Gunung village and get out. The mission will end with some praise from Sri and a bit more Chaos points, money and some Collectable Items.
- This mission is one of the only five times you will see a Garret Traver-Z outside of the Black Market. One is the spawn point of the Just Cause 2 Demo, where the car is parked at a Gas Station in the Lautan Lama Desert. The remaining two are in Races, and the fifth is outside the colonel's mansion in An Officer and a Hitman.
- Sri Irawan's hobby might explain why the Ular Boys participate in the races at the Bandar Selekeh Racetrack.
- The white Garret Traver-Z in this mission is the only white one in the game.
- Tom Gunawan uses the same character model as a member of the Panau Secret Service (elite unit of Panau Military). However, very oddly, his weapon can be randomized between 1 and 2-handed weapons. Confirmed by restarting multiple times in a row.
- For some odd reason, he has the Russian flag on his chest.
- The mission name is a reference to the american expression "to take candy from a baby", which means to do something easy, because a baby is obviously not able to resist.