That which does not kill me has made a grave tactical error. (talk) 19:11, November 13, 2014 (UTC)
Before GTA V was released, R* released a lot of pictures. Some GTA V fans used them all to create a detailed map. Later it turned out that the map was about 90% accurate. I'm not saying we should do that, even if they do release like 50 pictures before the launch, because it would take a lot of hard work and there's not much point, unless we'd know we'd have to wait for like a year.
But I have noticed that the coastal town that Ricos gun is pointed at in this picture is the same as the town in this picture. I can't see connections between any of the other currently available pictures. GMRE (talk) 20:24, November 13, 2014 (UTC)
- There is however a large difference in size between the GTA V map and the JC3 map, making it a pretty tough task. (AdminSaddex Any questions? 21:03, November 13, 2014 (UTC))
Ulysses-McCoy Redclouds confirmed?Edit
Looks like the plane me and gmre had an editing war over is coming back, because the banners show a delta winged fighter. 184.108.40.206 november 14, 2014
- Well spotted, but until the game is out, we can't be sure of what they're called. It might be some different delta-wing plane. It's already in the list of confirmed things. I would dare to speculate that they'll probably release more pictures/videos closer to the release. GMRE (talk) 17:18, November 14, 2014 (UTC)
Let's try to guess the release dateEdit
- During an interview, they mentioned that there' going to be multiple gameplay demonstration trailers that focus on weapons and vehicles that will be released in 2015, during the "months leading up to the release". This indicated a multitude of months. I guess this eliminates at least 3 of the first months, but we'll see. GMRE (talk) 17:24, December 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Seriously people! At this time it looks like it's very likely that it will be released on either march 8, or august 3. Or at least there will be some important event (like the release of several trailers?) on march 8. Am I the only one who's seeing the hints? GMRE (talk) 17:56, February 2, 2015 (UTC)
So now that it's officially been revealed to be scheduled for a "holiday" release, I'm gonna reveal that the hints I was referring to before are the car licence plates in the promotional screenshots. GTA V and a few other games have included this kind of hints in their early trailers, so it made sense to assume that, especially after seeing the other car with the same licence plate. So this could mean that many vehicles will have the same licence plates. GMRE (talk) 20:25, February 13, 2015 (UTC)
I think it would be great, if they'd make some type of special edition, which would contain something stupid, like a working replica of the Happy Bubble Blaster, or something like that. GMRE (talk) 18:18, January 23, 2015 (UTC)
- It has been confirmed that there will be some kind of a collectors edition. GMRE (talk) 17:11, March 19, 2015 (UTC)
Official news coming outEdit
Anyone besides me seen the "Firestarter" teaser? Sony threw it at me a week ago.
- Yeah, it's on the front page of this site Main Page and at the bottom of the Just Cause 3 article. GMRE (talk) 12:33, February 21, 2015 (UTC)
Incorrect information on JC 3 page regarding attack helicopterEdit
Stated in what's confirmed to be in Just Cause 3 is an attack helicopter which resembles the Apache. I disagree upon this, for it resembles far more closely the Russian counterpart of the Apache, The Mil Mi-28 "Havoc"
See: http://media1.gameinformer.com/filestorage/CommunityServer.Components.SiteFiles/imagefeed/featured/square-enix/justcause/3/hub/explosion-610.jpg for the helicopter depicted in JC3
And see: http://czechairspotters.com/photos/2010/767.jpg for the Mil Mi-28
- Actually the info is all correct. JC3 is so far known to have 3 attack helicopters. Look at the gallery at the bottom of the page a little more closely and see Category:Just Cause 3 Vehicles for all detailed info on vehicles. The Apache-looking one seems is the medium one and the Mi-28-looking one is the large one. GMRE (talk) 15:28, April 28, 2015 (UTC)
CE content queryEdit
- This could be some mix-up, because the CE does come with an advertisement sheet for it, on the other side of the weaponized vehicle pack info sheet. GMRE (talk) 16:32, December 4, 2015 (UTC)
Who has completed the game?Edit
I have completed the main story line, and without giving out any spoilers, I can say I loved the game. I have almost every area liberated, still working on a few. Curious as to what will happen when all is liberated. One big dissappiontment to me was the ending though. I would have loved to have tied up many of the loose ends, or at least hear from my comrades/friends you make in the series. You hear nothing from any of them. Though in the last mission, it hints what Mario Frigo plans to do. Would have loved to have learn more about Rico's beginnings as it alluded too and how Tom Sheldon and Di Ravello made a deal about that. But nope, you learn nothing about any of that, and you don't hear anything from Tom, who is supposed to be a great friend, though that friendship was rattled a bit in JC3.
On the positive side, this leaves a TON of fire for some great story driven DLC. Such as rebuilding of the country, or maybe a new rebel group that tries to take hold in the choas. It was also hinted that the new "president" could sway to evil, as shown in the second to the last mission. It left just enough hints that some more mission DLC could come out. At least some new DLC to see the outcome with your friends after defeating the menace at the very end would be nice. User:AJM 2015.12.12
- I don't want to talk about any even minor spoilers, but so far it seems great. GMRE (talk) 19:21, December 12, 2015 (UTC)
If Rico had left the agency before the start of the game why was he on the plane with Sheldon?
- Maybe he couldn't get into Medici in any other way, because Di Ravello had stopped tourism? Or maybe the Medici Military searches all tourists and Rico wanted to arrive secretly? GMRE (talk) 09:19, June 26, 2016 (UTC)