| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Settlement in Panau|
|Territory||Panau Tengah Bay|
|Missions that take place here||Death from Above and Helicopter Hangaround|
Tanah Lebar is an airbase in Just Cause 2.
Tanah Lebar means "Wide Land" in Indonesian.
The airport consist of two small runways, some bunker buildings and a small camp around the entrance. As with all Military bases in Panau, this facility has multiple Medicine cabinets scattered around, mounted on building walls.
When not completed, Si-47 Leopards spawn there. 100% completion it will stop them from showing up and the base will be deserted.
This is one of the rare bases that calls a Sivirkin 15 Havoc as air support.
Completing this base to 100% does not effect the missions that take place here. It might even make them easier.
- Colonel Lee Yu Wehn.
- 12 Fuel Depots.
- 2 SAMs.
- 10 Resource items:
- 4 Weapon Parts.
- 4 Vehicle Parts.
- 1 Cash Stash.
- 1 Armor Part.
- 2 Broadcast Towers.
- 2 Generators.
- 1 x Saas PP30 Ox.
- 1 x SV-1003 Raider.
- 1 x Fengding EC2 Lift.
- 1 x Sivirkin 15 Havoc shows up as air support, if you gain enough Heat here.
- 1 x H-62 Quapaw same as above.
- ∞ x Si-47 Leopard spawn on the runway and take off. These stop spawning after 100% completion of the base.
- 4 x G9 Eclipse during the mission Death from Above. For some reason Bolo Santosi believes these to be a great danger to the Reapers and their operations.
- Even though Tanah Lebar is located in Panau Tengah Bay, Colonel Lee Yu Wehn appears as a Colonel for Selatan Archipelago.