|The Red or the Blue One?|
|Prerequisite Stronghold||Free Trade|
|Faction Influence Level||1|
|Location||Panau City Docks District,|
Ramai Rakyat Islands
X: 910; Y: 13225
"Scorpio. I live under threat of a disease that I am greatly afraid of; poverty." - Razak "The Razor" Razman during the introduction cutscene for the mission.Four bombs have been planted onto Roaches drug refineries, so Razak Razman tasks you to disarm them.
When you begin the mission, you have to go to the first bomb, which is straight in front of you. Grapple over the first two buildings and land behind some cover on the third, which is where the bomb is. But when you land on the third building, a timer starts to count down. The timer on the bombs has been initiated! As quickly as you can, disarm the first bomb and then move onto the second. This bomb has more military forces around it, so be careful. After you have disarmed the second bomb, move onto the third. This bomb has a sniper covering it. Get behind cover and deal with him. After you have disarmed this bomb, move onto the last one. You should have about a minute left. 45 seconds pushing it. Grapple off the building to the next bomb. But there is a very tall building in your way. It should take an extra 5-10 seconds circumnavigating it. Make sure you have the time. The last bomb isn't as heavily guarded as some of the others, but is still a challenge. Disarm this last bomb and you will have completed the mission.
- Don't kill the Panau Military if you don't have to. Especially with the first bomb, as there aren't many, kill the first few, but you can just tie two together with the grappling hook and leave them. Every time you do that, it should give you an extra 3-4 seconds - the time you would have spent on killing them.
- When you get to the sniper at the 3rd bomb, a handy little trick is to just grapple him over the ledge he is standing on. He probably wont die, but he will be stunned and you will have time to finish him off before you lose half your health.
- Alternative method if you fail the mission running out of time, is to restart the mission, go to the fourth location and kill everyone there. Then go to the third location and do the same. Repeat with second and then go to the first one and disarm the bomb. No other military will spawn and you will only need to disarm bombs.
- Another handy thing with slingshot is that you can pull people off ledges while you're in mid-air, so you can at least reduce a quarter of the enemy garrison at one bombs before you even land.
- Don't try and use a helicopter, unless you will use it for one bomb and then leave it in the air.
- The Assault Rifle you get at the start isn't needed unless it's upgraded, because automatic weapons take more than one shot to kill. A Shotgun will work well here.
- Make sure you have lots of ammunition because you'll do a lot of strafing.
- The title refers to bomb disarming in popular culture. Movies often have colorful wires in the bombs that cause different things to happen when cut. An example would be the movie "Lethal Weapon 3".
- The Title may also refer to the film, "The Matrix" where the protagonist, Neo, has a choice to choose between the red pill, and the blue pill.