| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|The San Esperito Connection|
|Next||Test of Loyalty|
|Location||Starts at the Guerrilla 01 - Camp Acantilado safehouse.|
|Destabilized Provinces||Provincia de la Cruz|
|Weapons Unlocked||Protec Grappler G3|
Mission information from the PDA: "International drug dealer Franco Alifano is coming to San Esperito to meet with Inmaculada Palmiera of the Riojas cartel. Inmaculada has never seen Franco, and therefore you can take his place to gain the trust of the Riojas cartel. To do this, you must seek out and kill Franco before he reaches the hotel where the meeting is scheduled."
Use any vehicle to get to the airport. No need to hurry, the target won't spawn until you get there. As soon as the target spawns, turn right and get to that road that's parallel to your road, to cut them off.
Do not try to drive faster than the MVs. They'll just destroy your car and kill you. Instead you should out-maneuver them, to get out of their line of fire and then get out of your car and kill them.
Be sure to kill the businessman, or he'll contact the destination before you'll get there.
Then just drive to the target. Rico will do the deal and the mission ends.
Alternate ways to stop the convoyEdit
- Get into a Huerta SPA Ocelot (plane) on the airfield and catch up with his Fusilier. Then ram the car with your plane, jumping out just in time. Franco Alifano will jump out of his car. Kill him and then hijack an MV and follow the instruction given.
- Obtain an armed helicopter before the mission and kill Franco Alifano with its mounted weapons. Idealistically, use a Guerrilla Delta 5H4 Boxhead since several will be flying around Provincia Aguilar at all times.
- You could always time it and ram the limousine in the side, just like in the movies. That'll slow it down, damage it, and possibly even stop it.
- Rico obtains the Protec Grappler G3 during this mission.
- This is the first mission where Rico meets Inmaculada.
- When Inmaculada tells Rico that she likes very big bills, she might have meant that she knows he isn't really Franco, but likes him because he's brave. She got the money either way. "To have big balls" is U.S. slang for bravery.
- This is one of two storyline missions where the Fusilier Commander is featured.
- This is the only mission where:
- This is one of the few missions where:
- There is a black dot on the map during this mission that is the Huerta SPA Ocelot. This is the only time the plane is like that.
Obtaining the rare vehiclesEdit