|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
|List of owners||Civilians|
Colonel Lee Seng Sen
The Titus ZJ is a sports car in Just Cause 2.
It looks like it may have been based on the TVR Tuscan Speed 6.
It has 3 versions:
- Titus ZJ - Metal roof.
- Titus ZJ Cabriolet - Convertible roof in the down (open) position.
- Titus ZJ Soft Top - Convertible roof in the up (closed) position.
It has "Avalanche Sport" written on the tires, which can refer to Avalanche Studios, the maker of Just Cause 2.
As a high performance sports car, the Titus ZJ has excellent acceleration, speed and on-road handling. Armour and off-road handling, however, are very poor. Off-road, it tends to fishtail, making it a bad choice for off-road races. It also tends to lose stability on bumpy roads, like the tarmac road leading behind Colonel Lee Seng Sen's mansion.
The table is from the official strategy guide:
- X:9735; Y:12720 - Panau International Airport, Ramai Rakyat Islands - On the display at the main entrance on a podium.
- Parked at X:7590 Y:24310 next to a gas station (sometimes there is also the Titus ZJ Soft Top and the Titus ZJ Cabriolet)
- X:6700; Y:25730 - Behind Colonel Lee Seng Sen's mansion, Lautan Lama Desert.
- X:3905; Y:21810 - In the Lautan Lama Desert behind a gas station next to a long road, a short distance southwest of Pulau Dayang Terlena military airport.
- 2 to 4 spawn at the Bandar Selekeh race track, just outside the Panau International Airport in the Ramai Raykat islands. They are hard to catch as they are racing at full speed. These cars can be of all 3 versions.
- There are two spawns at the Off Road Racetrack at exactly X:11250; Y:4190.
- There are Pandak "Baby" Panay Statues on hilltops, around Panau City. The cars can often be found at parking lots next to the statues.
- At the end of the race, 'Panau International', one spawns to the left of the runway. It comes in all colors and versions.
- A lot of fun can be had at the Bandar Selekeh race track, by shooting the racing cars tires causing them to flip and roll. Due to the Titus ZJ's poor durability against firearms, only a pistol is needed to burst the tires.
- According to the engine sound, it's a V8.
- The rims resemble from a Chevrolet Corvette Z06.