| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
Types of tourist settlementsEdit
Establishments include beach resorts, a ski resort, an airship, a luxury hotel and a casino.
Tourist resorts are mistakenly identified as villages on the map, because JC2 has a very limited number of different map icons.
Many tourist settlements were built when Pandak "Baby" Panay came to rule and wanted to make Panau a playground for rich foreign tourists.
Panay started to take away rights from the average Panauan citizen, and gave them to rich foreign tourists instead.
List of tourist settlementsEdit
Here is a list of tourist settlements in Panau:
Resorts are the most common tourist settlement in Panau. These are where people stay in private bungalows.
- Bandar Baru Indah.
- Bandar Lembah Raja.
- Kampung Kilang Papan.
- Kuala Cherah.
- Pulau Naga.
- Pulau Delima.
- Pantai Kelapa Resort.
- Pekan Batu Karang.
- Pekan Belalang.
- Pekan Kuala Kering.
- Pekan Kuil.
- Pekan Sempit.
- Port Rodrigo.
- Tasik Jernih.
- Teluk Putih.
These are bigger attractions that attract the most visitors in Panau.
Two airports are thought to have large numbers of tourist passengers:
Here is a table of locations outside the aforementioned areas:
|Gunung Hotel Ski Resort||Berawan Besar Mountains|
|Mile High Club||Pelaut Archipelago|
|Panau Falls Casino||East Tanah Raya|
|Port Rodrigo||Panau Tengah Bay|
|Tasik Jernih||Panau Tengah Bay|
Very few of Panau's settlements are free of any Panau Military presence. This includes tourist areas, however resorts obviously require some form of protection and law enforcement.
Several examples include:
- Lembah Delima. Even after completing it, you will get Pre-heat when entering the area.
- Pulau Naga. Colonel Boon is stationed here. when you kill him, military presence on the island disappears.
- Panau International Airport. The military has a huge presence here and the pilots of the Aeroliner 474s are members of the Panau Military.
- Some resorts are part of bigger villages, and therefore have checkpoints set up by the Panau Military. Examples of this include Kampung Kilang Papan, Bandar Baru Indah, Tasik Jernih, and Pulau Delima.
- Many resorts are easily identifiable because of their yellow roofs.
- Tourists around resorts appear to be rich and foreign. Although this is likely the game designers idea of foreign-looking character models.
- One building in the Three Kings Hotel has two floors that can be entered.
- The Panau Falls Casino has a walkway that can be entered.
- Pekan Batu Karang is completely empty of any civilian presence.
- The Mile High Club has a ground base a couple kilometers away to the northwest of the airship.
- Pulau Naga is the only resort on its own island.