| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
The private recreational ship.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|Type||Two vehicles with the same name. See below.|
|List of owners||Civilians|
Performance (both versions)Edit
They appear to have the same performance. Impressive for a ship that looks like that, but you can't use it as a get-away vehicle. The Trawler is one of the slowest boats in the game.
The fishing shipEdit
This version is an actual "trawler" type fishing ship.
- It has stairs going into the water on its left side, but those can't be climbed by Rico.
- There's several masts / cranes on the back end for fishing related purposes.
- It's equipped with 2 "lifebuoys".
- The game doesn't normally let you have passengers, but if the driver of this boat doesn't jump off, you can transport him as one.
The private recreational shipEdit
This version is a private recreational ship.
- It has stairs going into the water on its rear end, but those can't be climbed by Rico.
- There are several masts for no practical purpose, that are used to carry colorful lights.
- It has no visible engine.
Locations (both versions)Edit
- Spawn randomly in all the waters of San Esperito.
- The Small broken ships in San Esperito are similar to the fishing ship, but bigger and have a closed cabin.