| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Triton - G3 Taiphoon|
The civilian version.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|List of owners||San Esperito Coast Guard|
San Esperito Police Department
The Triton - G3 Taiphoon is a small motorboat in Just Cause (1).
It's a small relatively luxurious-looking motorboat. It has only one seat, but there's enough room for at least two passengers. The driver's seat is so low that if the driver sat down, he wouldn't be able to see much, if anything, despite the lack of a roof.
The San Esperito Police Department version has police markings and is driven by a policeman. When you have Heat, the police will follow you and the driver will fire his revolver at you when you're next to the boat. The super rare San Esperito Coast Guard version is also driven by the Police and has police markings, but it differs by having a golden sign on the side that says "SAN ESPERITO COAST GUARD".
It's made by the fictional Triton company.
Relatively decent for a boat of its size. It's not fast enough to outrun law enforcement, but it's not among the slowest vehicles either.
- Near Nuevo Estocolmo.
- At a dock on the southern side of the main island of Isla San Cristobal.
- At a small dock at a small island in a river, a little to the north-east of the Quayside loading area, which was featured in the mission River of Blood.
- At Paradiso Bay
San Esperito Coast Guard version:
- This version is super rare. There are no areas where it would be known to be common.
San Esperito Police Department version:
- Super rare everywhere, except in front of the El Grande Fort, where it's common. Look for police markings.
- A typhoon is a tropical storm. The boat was probably named after that, but with a spelling error.
- The Protec Grappler G3 also has a "G3" in its name, but there doesn't seem to be any connection.
- The "Triton" part of its name is probably referencing a deity in greek mythology with the same name.
- See also: Rare vehicles in Just Cause.