| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|The following statistics are from the official strategy guide.|
Naturally, this vehicle has the same performance as the Tuk Tuk Rickshaw, given that most Tuk Tuks are built on a similar layout. They both have small moped engines (probably two stroke) which have engine noises that are similar to the scooters in the game such as the Mosca 2000 and Schulz Virginia. These small engines give them an approximate top speed of 30 mph (most real-life Tuk Tuks manage this), with plenty of maneuvrability at speed and surprisingly good durability.
It won't take many shots to destroy it, but the Tuk Tuk Laa can take a lot of impacts before the smoke starts billowing. Some YouTube users have demonstrated that the Tuk Tuk can be dropped from extremely high cliffs and survive longer than your average sports car. Still, its speed and low resistance to gunfire means that it is a vehicle you should avoid during pursuits. While almost unnoticeable, the wheels on the Tuk Tuk Laa will not start to wobble - probably due to the fact that it was not coded to go fast.
- The Tuk Tuk Laa, along with its Rickshaw counterpart, can be found in traffic, almost anywhere on Panau. From blasting along the sandy roads of the desert, to swerving through the busy streets of Panau City.
- It doesn't appear to spawn as a parked vehicle, but you can often find Tuk Tuks parked outside large apartment blocks and other such buildings, in Panau City.
- It spawns for 2 races in Panau City, which involve travelling through narrow alleys. These races are far easier when completed with a motorcycle. In the race "Backstage Pass", you use an unique red and blue Tuk Tuk Laa given out at the beginning of the race. Sometimes after the race, you can see these driving around and parked; however, if you go on a mission, the Laa's will return to their normal colors.
- It can be found in villages parked up near a small set of buildings.
- It's made by the fictional company Tuk-Tuk.
- After a race, all Tuk-Tuk Laas will temporarily be red for a short amount of time.