| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Weapon in Just Cause 3|
|Maximum ammunition carried||395|
|Maximum ammunition in the weapon||35|
|List of owners||The Rebellion|
Former Prisoners of Lacrima
Rico Rodriguez (if he wants to)
The U-39 Plechovka is an assault rifle in Just Cause 3.
It resembles the IMI Galil, but with a straight magazine. It has the same 35 round ammunition capacity as the real life Galil.
The Rebel drop description says: "The Plechovka burst rifle was developed with a straight stock and an over-barrel gas operation for enhanced precision and combat high recoil rates."
The U-39 is the basic assault rifle of the game. It features a 35 round magazine, acceptable accuracy, a moderate rate of fire, but poor damage. It is a fully automatic weapon, contrary to the rebel drop description.
- Rico's initial assault rifle in Welcome Home is one of these. Whether the player wants another assault rifle later is up to them.
- Wielded by The Rebellion, Medici Military, and less commonly the D.R.M..
- On rare occasions, Black Hand at Di Ravello's mansion can wield this weapon as well.
- A female soldier at Vigilator Sud can be found wielding this weapon. However, this is very rare to come upon.
- A few commandos at Porto Darsena can also be found wielding this weapon. Those particular ones can be found around the Sphere Tank. Again, this is very rare to come upon.
- In Welcome Home, the D.R.M. grunts attacking Mario also use this weapon.
- There is a machine gunner with this weapon in Citate Di Ravello. He is at the billboard between the gas station (the one in the skyscrapers) and the docks.
- There are two D.R.M. members armed with U-39 Plechovkas near the two Sphere Tanks in the docks at Citate Di Ravello. The two D.R.M. members can be either two grunts, two elites, two captains, a grunt and a captain, a grunt and a elite, or an elite with an captain.
- Wielded by Black Hand and Former Prisoners of Lacrima in the Mech Land Assault DLC.
- The name appears to be referencing the UMP-40.
- Real weapons with a similar name usually refer to their production year. This would mean that this weapon is from 1939, which doesn't correspond to reality, because assault rifles didn't exist that early.
- It's built by the fictional company UP.
- Plechovka (read "plekhovka") means Can in Czech. In Russian this means something you carry on your shoulder - Plechi in Russian means shoulder, so plechovka is something you carry on your shoulder.
- It says URGA UP-39 on the side.
- The original name of this weapon was "UP-39", which could explain this. See also: Cut game content from Just Cause 3.