| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|Type||Jet fighter/Attack aircraft|
|Weapons||Bombs and unguided rockets|
|List of owners||Medici Military|
|Top speed (km/h)||328|
|Top speed (mph)||~201.9|
It's a fourth-generation jet fighter that resembles several real aircraft:
- Sukhoi 27 - general shape.
- Boeing F/A-18E/F - front of the fuselage.
- MiG-29 - rest of the fuselage.
- F-16 - wings, nose and canopy.
- Eurofighter Typhoon - engine air intakes.
- Sukhoi 50/57 - "leading edge root extensions".
Slightly slower than the CS7 Thunderhawk.
It is equipped for a fighter/bomber role, armed with unguided rockets and bombs.
Given that the airplane is a fighter/bomber, it makes an excellent ground attack aircraft. Smaller military settlements can be wiped out in a couple of good strafing runs.
The Dravec isn't as strong in the air to air combat as it only has unguided missiles and no cannons.
Described in the rebel drop info as: "Rain fire from the sky with the U-7 Dravec, equipped with both rockets and bombs for carpeting your enemies in chaos."
- Vulture military airport.
- Griphon military airport.
- Guardia Litore Torto II.
- Falco Maxime: Centcom.
- Porto Cavo.
- At a small unmarked airfield in north-west Maestrale, south of Porto Tridente. See below picture. It will always be there, even if you conquer Maestrale. It's hidden in one of the hangars.
- Shows up as air support at Porto Tridente.
- Unlocked for Rebel drop after liberating Vulture.
- The same above bases will spawn the Rebellion variant after liberating them.
- Provided for Son of Medici. Although a CS7 Thunderhawk could also be provided.
- Refugio Umbra.
- The name might be referencing the U2 spy plane, an American plane used to spy on the Soviet Union during the Cold War.
- Dravec is Czech for predator.
- It is the first aircraft in the Just Cause Game Series equipped with bombs.
- Attempting to drop bombs when you are flying upside down will cause the bombs to hit your plane, killing Rico.
- The jet is equipped with an air brake. See below picture.
- When one of these takes off from Vulture and Rico is not driving, it will fly in the direction of Boom Island with a few turns on the way. The plane will not stop.