At the Quesada military base.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|List of owners||San Esperito Military|
The Ulysses-McCoy Redcloud is a 1970's style jet-fighter in Just Cause (1).
As a jet-fighter, it's one of the 2 fastest vehicles in the game, but its cornering ability has been compromised.
- Missiles, shoots 2 at a time.
Versions and locationsEdit
This vehicle is only available in a single version: The grey San Esperito Military version.
- Don Velasco air base.
- Los Islas defence HQ.
- Quesada military base.
- Appears during a high level of Heat and tries to kill Rico.
- Several appear during the last mission ("Taking out the garbage vol.3") and try to kill Rico.
- A part of its name "Ulysses" is a reference to "Ulysses S. Grant", a military leader and 18th president of the United States.
- A part of its name "Redcloud" is a reference to "Red Cloud", a famous native American.
- It appears to have been based on some 1950's to 1970's style plane, like the "Convair F-106 Delta Dart"; "Dassault Mirage III"; "Dassault Mirage 2000"; or "MiG-21", all of which are classified as "delta wing" aircraft.
- It is also similar to the McDonnell Douglas F-4A to F-4D Phantom IIs in that these Cold War-era fighter versions had no cannon armament, only missiles.