| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Urga Fura 570|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|Type||Truck / APC|
|List of owners||Medici Military|
|Top speed (km/h)||101|
|Top speed (mph)||~62|
The Urga Fura 570 is a military truck in Just Cause 3.
It's a big 6-wheeled armoured truck, resembling a real world MK23 MTVR truck with MRAP (mine-resistant ambush protected) customizations. It bears a close resemblance to a Cougar HE 6x6 MRAP, but with a more sloped hood. It also resembles the BAE Caiman.
Relatively slow on the roads, but very impressive off-road. The more speed it gains, the more it understeers, but as is to be expected from a tall and heavy vehicle.
The engine is equipped with a functional snorkel. It can drive in water so deep that as long as the roof is still out of water, there's no problem. And if it does stop, it'll be fine if Grappled out of the deep water.
- At many Military bases in Medici.
- Appears in a Random Encounter called "Juggernaut". You are tasked with delivering one to a drop off point.
- May be parked at some police stations, before town Liberation.
- In traffic in northern Insula Striate, before Liberating the provinces.
- Destroyed ones can be seen at some burned towns north of the Insula Striate wall. See also Vehicle wrecks.
- At the above listed military bases, after they're taken over.
- Unlocked at Rebel drop after taking over Cava Geminos Est base.
- The name "fura" translates to "steal" in Romanian.
- It's made by the fictional company Urga.
- As the biggest army truck, it's the successor to the Battaille GPT-6 from Just Cause and Fengding EC14FD2 from Just Cause 2.
- By design it's a successor to the Meister LAV 4 series 2 from JC1.
- Despite the rebel drop info, this vehicle is never used to bring soldiers as reinforcements.
- It is also sometimes capable of surviving Bavarium-infused explosions from the M488 or Crash-Bomb vehicles.