| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 6.|
Bolo finds this pleasing, but she would like more.
As seen in a game trailer that featured a scene from the mission Missile Cowboy.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Medici Military|
|Top speed (km/h)||~61.1|
|Top speed (mph)||33 (knots)|
The Urga Hroch is a boat in Just Cause 3.
The boat is long with high side walls surrounding an open cargo deck. The cargo deck has ample space for one large vehicle or two smaller ones. An armored ramp at the front of the boat allows vehicles to board and disembark. It can carry 2-3 land vehicles, depending on their size.
The control point, from which the boat is operated, is located at the rear.
The Hroch is a surprisingly fast and agile boat with an ability to achieve speeds of up to 33 knots and make tight turns. It can even do a J-turn, if you're in a hurry. This is a major improvement over the terrible handling of the Zhejiang 6903 in Just Cause 2.
It can be used to transport vehicles by lowering the front ramp, by pressing R1 (), RB ( ), or LMB ( ).
Versions and locationsEdit
- At most, if not all military ports:
- The city of Laguna Del Sol, in the Sirocco Sud province, spawns one at its dock, next to the garage, before city liberation.
- In some missions:
- Can be called in for Rebel drop after liberating Corda Dracon: Centcom.
- At the same above Military bases in Medici, after they're liberated.
- In Mech Land Assault, it appears once during the mission Storming the Hive. It cannot be obtained or entered.
- In Bavarium Sea Heist, it is upgraded into an open world vehicle, complete with numerous spawn points:
- The vehicle was first revealed in the Just Cause 3 Story Trailer, which showed a fragment of the mission Missile Cowboy.
- "Hroch" is Czech and Slovak for "Hippo".
- Oddly, this vehicle is always driven by prisoners.
- It is manufactured by the fictional company Urga.
- With careful pushing, it is possible to fit six Urga Szturm 63As on it.
Mech Land Assault:
Bavarium Sea Heist: