| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Urga Hrom D|
On the Unnamed mountain at N 40 46.400 E 5 46.700.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|Weapons||Missiles and miniguns|
|List of owners||Medici Military|
|Top speed (km/h)||233 (256 with nitrous)|
|Top speed (mph)||~159|
The Urga Hrom D is a helicopter in Just Cause 3.
It takes its cockpit design from the Sikorsky CH-53E Super Stallion, with the rear portion and main rotor being taken from the Mil Mi-24. The engine exhaust resembles the Mil Mi-28. In the Just Cause Game Series, it's the successor to the Jackson JC - 2 Alamo.
The Rebel Drop description says "The Urga Hrom D is pure mayhem with a rotor on top. With the Janus-88M-Minigun and 95 Volcanus missile pre-loaded, it can make whole bases disappear in seconds."
While the description is a bit overstated, this helicopter is still quite powerful.
It's capable of lifting the Citispeed Eco 75 and, with the right tether mod, the only helicopter that can lift the Squalo X7. It is well armed with rockets and miniguns. In terms of lifting capacity, it is the strongest helicopter. The helicopter is not as fast as a CS Navajo, Eubus Eagle, or Urga Postolka, but compensates for this by being very durable.
- At Military bases in Medici.
- One always spawns in a ruined industrial building at N 40 48.290 E 5 32.875.
- At some ruins on the Unnamed mountain at N 40 46.400 E 5 46.700. Like the one above, this one spawns there all the time.
- Several base commanders use these to attack Rico.
- Several of these show up as military reinforcements at Military bases in Medici.
- Several guard mines and regional central commands.
- One has to be destroyed in The Watcher on The Wall.
- The Rebellion uses them to support Rico's takeovers of some bases, including
- Provided by The Agency during Connect the Dots.
- Unlocked for Rebel drop after liberating the Porto Coclea base in the Val de Mar province.
- Can be found patrolling quarries in the Insula Striate region and Falco Maxime: Centcom.
- There is a parked one during The Watcher on The Wall. Although it does not spawn there before or after the mission.
- It's made by the fictional company Urga.
- "Hrom" is Czech for "Thunder", or Russian for "Chrome".
- The promotional artwork version seems even wider and has large external fuel tanks on the sides. This one lacks color, suggesting it was in development before being changed into a simple design. Apparently, it would be Cut game content from Just Cause 3.
- If you are quick enough, if you destroy the Urga Hrom D carrying Zeno and grapple to the cockpit wreckage, you will see Zeno is not piloting the helicopter, but a Medici Military pilot is. Zeno is just a passenger.
- This is odd, considering Zeno does know how to pilot a helicopter as seen in Turncoat. Either that, or he just might not know how to operate a military one. Or he could have learned between the missions.
- This is the only time a Urga Hrom D will have a passenger.