| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Urga Ogar 7 V8|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Medici Military|
|Top speed (km/h)||175|
|Top speed (mph)||~108.7|
The Urga Ogar 7 V8 is a buggy in Just Cause 3.
It's a buggy with a welded pipe frame/roll cage.
Excellent for off-roading. Judging by the name, it has a V8 engine. The suspension is much better than that of an average vehicle.
There's also an armed version called Weaponized Urga Ogar.
Versions and locationsEdit
- At Military bases in Medici:
- Boom Island.
- Appears in a few missions as an enemy vehicle:
- Spawns on some trains.
- At many captured Military bases in Medici, among other random rebel cars:
- In a Random Encounter, where you're asked to deliver it somewhere, because the rebels need it for reconnaissance.
- Unlocked for Rebel drop after completing the Le Tutor base.
- During Turncoat, one spawns at the farm where Zeno flies to. After the mission, it disappears unless you take it.
- Also at Boom Island.
- At the end of some wing suit courses. There is a chance it may be a military variant.
With a bomb:
- In a Crash bomb race.
- It's made by the fictional company Urga.
- It is the successor to the Maddox FVA 45 and Stinger GP from previous games in the series.
- "Ogar" is Polish for "hound" or "bloodhound".
- The Urga Ogar 7 V8 bears great resemblance to the Carson Dust Storm SuperTurbo from Burnout Paradise. This may have been designed by Burnout developers who were reported to have helped design Just Cause 3 vehicles and improve their handling.
- The engine when at slow/medium speeds somewhat sounds similar to the Sakura Aquila Metro ST and Maddox FVA 45 at higher speeds from Just Cause 2.
- The rebel drop description seems to have a misspelled word. "Harrassment" should be spelled "harassment" (one "r" as opposed to two "r"s).