| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 6.|
Bolo finds this pleasing, but she would like more.
In a promotional video.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Medici Military|
|Top speed (km/h)||160|
|Top speed (mph)||~99|
Urga Postolka is an attack helicopter in Just Cause 3.
It's a relatively small 4-door helicopter. The Postolka mostly resembles the real life Eurocopter UH-72 Lakota and MD Explorer, except without NOTAR. The front looks like something from the Bell Huey family. Despite much of it being based on newer European designs its utilitarian abundance of metal parts and exposed wiring give the appearance of a functional piece of military hardware instead of a turn-of-the-century European helicopter and its rough and all-metal bodywork may indicate it very much precedes its inspirations, at least by 2 decades.
The Rebel drop description is "This light assault helicopter is equally equipped to handle patrol detail, base seiges, or air-to-air firefights. It comes equipped with the Janus-45S minigun."
As a light patrol helicopter, the Postolka is an ideal vehicle for fast engagements and travelling through buildings, since it is smaller than most helicopters. The miniguns are excellent for taking out small groups of enemies or lighty armored vehicles such the Urga Ogar 7 V8s or Urga Szturm 63As. This can be useful when having trouble during basic tasks, such searching for collectibles or cruising around Medici.
The Postolka, however, is a bad choice for large engagements, as its armor cannot sustain a lot of damage, so a single tank's round or a helicopter's rocket can damage it severely. The Capstone FH155s and the SAM Turrets can also be destructive against aerial targets, so the Postolka will be likely taken down before doing something to these turrets (unless the SAM turret is hacked or successfully avoiding their missiles).
As a Postolka's pilot, it's preferably to stay along with your allies and defend them from any Medici Military soldier, or keeping your distance from armored vehicles (mainly tanks). Against a Postolka, using heavy weapons, the grappling hook or C4s can sort them out quickly, as they can be potentially dangerous for Rico if he is not dodging it or when inside a vehicle with enough protection.
- At many Military bases in Medici:
- Appears at Heat levels 3-5.
- One always spawns in a warehouse at N 40 44.915 E 5 42.240.
- Two of them attack the Unnamed outpost at N 40 47.840 E 5 46.790, if the player spends enough time there.
- At the same above Military bases in Medici, after they're liberated.
- Unlocked for Rebel drop after liberating Vis Electra.
- Two will spawn from the beginning of the game at Cava de Rebelles, in the Soros province.
- Appears to chase Rico at Heat levels 3-5.
- Scripted to spawn during the liberation of the following settlements on Lacrima:
- Can be found patrolling oppressed Stingray Area "satellite stations" and dry docks. Note that CS Navajos can spawn instead.
- Appears to chase Rico at all Heat levels in the Stingray Area. CS Navajos can spawn either with it or instead of it.
- It appears to be the successor to the UH-10 Chippewa from Just Cause 2, as they are similar in appearance and armament.
- It's made by the Urga company.
- "Poštolka" is Czech for "Kestrel".
- There are rear doors that can be destroyed with a rocket impact.
- There is a texture glitch on the Postolka's rotor head, where its metallic textures appear to be moving.
This variant only exists in the Mech Land Assault expansion pack and cannot be obtained in the base game.