| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
At Guardia Feno I.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Medici Military|
|Top speed (km/h)||169|
|Top speed (mph)||~105|
The Urga Racek is a helicopter in Just Cause 3.
It's based on the Bell 47 and the helicopter is equipped with buoyant skids for take off and landing both on land and water.
The actual maximum speed is 169 km/h in horizontal flight. With the nitro Gear Mod it can momentarily reach 202 km/h.
Relatively light and agile. This is the smallest helicopter in the game, so it's ideal for exploration and tight spaces. Additionally, it makes for a small target if you're dodging SAM sites. If required, the helicopter is also capable of landing and taking off on water. However, do not expect great speed from the helicopter as it's the slowest in the game.
Versions and locationsEdit
- At multiple Military bases in Medici:
- At helicopter outposts such as Guardia Feno I.
- At three small unmarked outposts in the Rocca Blau province. These spawn points will remain even after the province is liberated. The pictures below were taken at one of said outposts.
- One is at N 40 47.935 E 5 34.655
- Another is at N 40 47.327 E 5 34.120
- The last is at N 40 47.340 E 5 32.890
- For some reason, they will sometimes be dispatched when liberating a base, which is ironic as they are unarmed and can't hurt you. The helicopter will follow Rico around and is actually very convenient, because the game counts it as 1 helicopter being after you. If you don't shoot it down, it will be harmless. The Heat system will normally send mostly 2 helicopters after the player, so having 1 of them be harmless is convenient. The only disadvantage is that as long as the enemy sees you, it will be impossible to lose heat.
- Provided during the mission Three's Company.
- Provided during the Bavarium Sea Heist (DLC) mission The Setup.
- Unlocked for Rebel drop after liberating Porto Cavo.
- The same bases and outposts listed above under Medici Military (after liberation).
- Parked on the water next to the three underwater spires of the Simpsons easter egg.
- Being based on the Bell 47, it's the oldest helicopter in the Just Cause game series so far.
- It's made by the fictional company Urga.
- "Racek" is Czech for "seagull".
- Reprogrammed SAMs in Medici won't shoot at it when it's flown by a soldier. This prevents losing Heat, because he can see you. However, military SAMs will still shoot at you if you are in one of these.
- The Urga Racek is one of only two Bell 47-style helicopters that can land on water in an open world game. The other is the Sea Sparrow, from the GTA series.