At Guardia Feno I.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Medici Military|
|Top speed (km/h)||150|
|Top speed (mph)||~93.2|
The Urga Racek is a helicopter in Just Cause 3.
It's based on the Bell 47 and the helicopter is equipped with buoyant skids for take off and landing both on land and water.
Relatively light and agile. This is the smallest helicopter in the game, so it's ideal for exploration and tight spaces. Additionally, it makes for a small target if you're dodging SAM sites. If required, the helicopter is also capable of landing and taking off on water.
- At multiple Military bases in Medici:
- At a small unmarked outpost east of Cava Geminos Sud in the Rocca Blau province. This spawn point will remain even after the province is liberated. The pictures below were taken at said outpost.
- For some reason, they will sometimes dispatched when liberating a base, which is ironic as they are unarmed and can't hurt you.
- Provided during the mission Three's Company.
- Provided during the Bavarium Sea Heist (DLC) mission The Setup
- Unlocked for Rebel drop after liberating Porto Cavo.
- Parked on the water next to the three underwater spires of the Simpsons easter egg.
- Being based on the Bell 47, it's the oldest helicopter in the Just Cause game series so far.
- It's made by the fictional company Urga.
- "Racek" is Czech for "seagull".
- Reprogrammed SAMs in Medici won't shoot at it when it's flown by a soldier. This prevents losing Heat, because he can see you. However, military SAMs will still shoot at you if you are in one of these.