| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Urga U17 Akrobat|
Pre-release promotional picture.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|Type||Small civilian plane|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||274|
|Top speed (mph)||~170|
It's a small turboprop civilian passenger plane based on the Britton-Norman BN2A Islander.
At the front there are two visible pitot tubes (one on either side).
If the name is anything to go by, then this plane should be good for Stunts. Should being the key word. If the wing hits anything, the plane will spin out of control with little to no chance of getting it back. Attempts of ditching it will result in violent maneuvers acted out by the plane's buoyancy in a usually failed attempt of flying again.
For a civilian vehicle it is fairly fast and agile.
If one lands hard enough, the landing gear may break off.
- Used by The Agency during the mission Welcome Home.
- Used by The Rebellion during Tangled Up In Blue.
- Used by Rosa Manuela during Rico and the Rose.
During free roam game play:
- 2 parked on the airfield near Cava de Rebelles.
- 2 parked at Guardia Plagia II, an airport in northern Insula Fonte.
- 3 at the civilian airport in north-west Maestrale.
- 2 are in a hangar.
- 1 on the runway. Rico may spawn next to it when the game is started. This one is always green and yellow.
- Can uncommonly be seen flying around Medici.
- An "akrobat" (spelled as acrobat in English) is a type of circus performer.
- "Akrobat" is the Czech spelling.
- It's made by the fictional company Urga.
- This is the only passenger plane in Just Cause 3.
- This was one of the first vehicles seen in early images of the game, and this is also the first vehicle you should see in the game.
- As a small passenger plane, it's the successor to the Stirling Jet Exclusive 9 from Just Cause and Cassius 192 from Just Cause 2.
- Its wheels will break off if you land too hard; it may take some time to successfully achieve.