| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Urga U17 Akrobat|
Pre-release promotional picture.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|Type||Small civilian plane|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||274|
|Top speed (mph)||~170|
Just Cause 3Edit
It's a small turboprop civilian passenger plane based on the Britten-Norman BN2A Islander. It has an engine sound incredibly similar to it's real life counterpart too, almost sounding piston engined.
It also resembles the Harbin Y-12, although the in game aircraft is much smaller.
At the front there are two visible pitot tubes (one on either side).
Just Cause 4Edit
From what is shown in the trailers of the game, it looks identical to the one in Just Cause 3.
If the name is anything to go by, then this plane should be good for stunts. Should being the key word. If the wing hits anything, the plane will spin out of control with little to no chance of getting it back. Attempts of ditching it will result in violent maneuvers acted out by the plane's buoyancy in a usually failed attempt of flying again. Another case of losing control would be caused by towing a heavy load, such as vehicles, which it will rapidly roll fowards with no chance of regaining control.
For a civilian vehicle it is fairly fast and agile, capable of going up to 305 km/h with nitrous.
If one lands hard enough, the landing gear may break off.
- Used by The Agency during the mission Welcome Home.
- Used by The Rebellion during Tangled Up In Blue.
- Used by Rosa Manuela during Rico and the Rose.
During free roam game play:
- 2 parked on the airfield near Cava de Rebelles.
- 2 parked at an airport next to Guardia Plagia II, in northern Insula Fonte.
- 3 at the civilian airport in north-west Maestrale.
- 2 are in a hangar.
- 1 on the runway. Rico may spawn next to it when the game is started. This one is always green and yellow.
- Can uncommonly be seen flying around Medici.
- At an airfield in the mid-west of Insula Dracon. Rico may spawn next to it when the game is started.
- An "akrobat" (spelled as acrobat in English) is a type of circus performer.
- "Akrobat" is the Czech spelling.
- It's made by the fictional company Urga.
- This is the only passenger plane in Just Cause 3, if it can be called that.
- This was one of the first vehicles seen in early images of the game, and this is also the first vehicle you should see in the game.
- This is the only civil vehicle made by UP
- As a small passenger plane, it's the successor to the Stirling Jet Exclusive 9 from Just Cause and Cassius 192 from Just Cause 2.
- Its wheels will break off if you land too hard; it may take some time to successfully achieve.