| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Urga Vdova 89|
|Weapon in Just Cause 3|
|Type||Light machine gun|
|Maximum ammunition carried||360|
|Maximum ammunition in the weapon||80|
|List of owners||The Rebellion|
Black Hand (Mech Land Assault DLC only)
The Urga Vdova 89 is a weapon in Just Cause 3.
It's a light machine gun with a box magazine.
In a promotional picture, it was apparently once possible to carry two of them, despite them being two-handed weapons. That has not been seen (nor is it even possible) in the final game and can be considered Cut game content from Just Cause 3.
The Rebel drop description says "A heavy hitter, the URGA Vdova 89 makes up for lower accuracy with raw firepower and a massive magazine. Even if you miss a lot, you're sure to obliterate your target.
The weapon is Annika's weapon of choice as shown in cutscenes.
It has a slower rate of fire than the SMGs and full-auto assault rifles, but its high magazine capacity makes it a great weapon for continuous firefights. Ammunition is available at dead soldiers, if you're at a military base, but you would likely run out at a police station. Its stopping power is very effective against enemy soldiers, but sustained fire will be required to destroy vehicles, boats or helicopters.
- In most gun racks at Military bases in Medici and police stations.
- Carried by some Medici Military soldiers.
- Usually carried by machine gunners.
- One regular soldier at Vigilator Sud can be found wielding this weapon.
- Carried by some Rebellion soldiers.
- One can be found at the gates to Guardia Feno I. He drives a Medici Military Urga Szturm 63A, stops at the gate, gets out and starts firing (if there are still soldiers around).
- One can be found in Missile Cowboy.
- One can be seen holding one without a magazine in the beginning cutscenes for The Watcher on The Wall and Bavarium Blackout.
- Wielded by D.R.M. captains.
- Wielded by Annika whenever she is an NPC.
- If you have Mech Land Assault installed, but not Sky Fortress, the Vdova can be seen carried by Black Hand Wardens. If Sky Fortress is installed, they will carry Bavarium Splitters instead.
- If you have Mech Land Assault installed, they are very easily found in Black Hand Armories.
- Wielded by a prisoner at the end of The Great Escape.
- Can sometimes be found at a roadside event. This particular one shows three dead rebels with two randomized explosive weapons and two dead Medici Military grunts and a dead Commandante.
- It is made by the fictional company Urga.
- "Vdova" in Czech, Russian, and Slovak means "Widow".
- Two are mounted on the Weaponized Urga Ogar. See also: Vehicle mounted weapons.
- These mounted versions are different than the one available to the player, the most notable change being the lack of a stock.
- It is the first, and at this moment, only light machine gun in the entire Just Cause game series.