| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Weapon in Just Cause 3|
|Maximum ammunition carried||Infinite|
|Maximum ammunition in the weapon||Infinite|
|List of owners||Medici Military|
The Urga Vulkan is a minigun featured in Just Cause 3.
The cut Rebel drop description found in the game files states: "Only the strongest of men can carry this destructive weapon and only the fastest of men can run away before it starts firing."
It looks really similar to JC2's Minigun, but with an ammunition box, so the ammunition doesn't just magically appear out of nowhere anymore. Rico can also move while firing the Vulkan, albeit at a snail's pace due to its hefty weight.
Does lots of damage and naturally is very heavy. This weapon is very effective against infantry and most vehicles except for tanks.
During free-roam gameplayEdit
- In hardened pillboxes beside roads and bases.
- Wielded by Titans. They are the rarest enemy type.
- At many Military bases in Medici on tripods.
- At many police stations on tripods.
- The name refers to the M61 Vulcan, a larger vehicle mounted rotary cannon.
- It's made by the fictional company Urga.
- As a minor inconsistency, it is called a .50 cal several times throughout the game, despite being in 7.62 mm caliber ammunition, as evidenced by the box magazine.
- It is the successor to the Minigun from Just Cause 2.
- For some reason, the barrels do not spin, unlike in Just Cause 2.