| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Weapon in Just Cause 3|
|Maximum ammunition carried||Infinite|
|Maximum ammunition in the weapon||Infinite|
|List of owners||Medici Military|
Urga Vulkan is a minigun featured in Just Cause 3.
It looks really similar to JC2's Minigun, but with an ammunition box, so the ammunition doesn't just magically appear out of nowhere anymore. Rico can also move while firing the Vulkan, albeit at a snail's pace due to its hefty weight.
Does lots of damage and naturally is very heavy. This weapon is very effective against infantry and most vehicles except for tanks.
During free-roam gameplayEdit
- In hardened pillboxes beside roads and bases.
- Occasionally carried by heavily armoured soldiers.
- Two of them at Puncta Sud up around the final transformer and on the western helipad scaling the satellite dish tower.
- Wielded by Titans. They are quite possibly the rarest enemy type.
- At mines.
- At eDEN Airship.
- At many Military bases in Medici on tripods.
- At many police stations on tripods.
- Used by Rico during Welcome Home, although that spawn point is the only time it spawns there.
- Several spawn at Grotta Contrabandero during Abandon Ship that don't appear there normally.
- The name refers to the M61 Vulcan, a larger vehicle mounted rotary cannon.
- It's made by the fictional company Urga.
- As a minor inconsistency, it is called a .50 cal several times throughout the game, despite being in 7.62 mm caliber ammunition, as evidenced by the box magazine.
- It is the successor to the Minigun from Just Cause 2.