Sorry G I am sometimes I just want to get things done quick188.8.131.52 18:50, May 16, 2014 (UTC) I just sometimes while playing JC or JC2 I find things that are not in the wiki and when I put them in the wiki people change them to the wrong thing I know some of my sentences are long but why do people change them184.108.40.206 18:55, May 16, 2014 (UTC)
- People change just about everything here. That's how a wiki works. Some people want all info to be most accurate and others just like to improve sentence structure and wording. GMRE (talk) 19:12, May 16, 2014 (UTC)
- No No No I put I. Something and somewone comes along says something that is a load of garbage go to the political debate and see the bit about how to get theng out of the car220.127.116.11 19:21, May 16, 2014 (UTC)
- By the way I am not 92 I am 188 things got mixed up18.104.22.168 19:23, May 16, 2014 (UTC)
- You could ask User:Mauritsio. He's the one who edited that. And those numbers (92... and 188...) are the IP numbers for the computer that you're using. I'm guessing you used a different computer when you edited as 188. Or maybe you changed your IP address? If you plan on editing more, it might be a good idea to make an account. That way all your edits are counted by the same user account no matter what computer you use. GMRE (talk) 20:00, May 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks but I was not using a different computer and I forgot my email address 22.214.171.124 06:50, May 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Make a new one then? I have like 3 of them. And I've forgotten about as many. GMRE (talk) 14:15, May 17, 2014 (UTC)
Handling in PC JCEdit
With respect GMRE how the hell do you cope with the heinous oversteer on the Windows release of JC? Loaded my copy to work on filling in some missing details and replacing crappy images and wiped out completely with vehicles I've never had issues with like the Vaquero. CeriCat (talk) 09:32, May 17, 2014 (UTC)
- You get used to it. I only have trouble with the Fukuda Tournament, which not even the AI can drive in a straight line. GMRE (talk) 13:55, May 17, 2014 (UTC)
Does anyone know why the edit link is broken 126.96.36.199
- The site stopped working on Internet Explorer 8 a few months ago, if you're trying to use that. Otherwise I don't know what you mean. GMRE (talk) 09:10, May 22, 2014 (UTC)
How do you get to be an admin188.8.131.52 11:33, May 24, 2014 (UTC)
- When the wiki needs more, the current admins pick someone and promote them. For more info see Just Cause Wiki:Administrators. GMRE (talk) 11:59, May 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Could you make me an admin 184.108.40.206 may 28 2014
- Not if you don't have an account and even then I could if there was need to, but currently there's no need and there's several other people with a registered account AND hundreds of edits. They would be right at the top of the list. GMRE (talk) 20:53, May 28, 2014 (UTC)
Thanks! I had a spare moment so I figured I would do something useful around here, for once. I'm assuming you already deleted the old icons?
Did you hear the news?Edit
- Not until now. That's great news. I've played about 3000 hours of all the PC GTAs, but only about 684 hours of the Just Cause game series. GMRE (talk) 19:53, June 10, 2014 (UTC)
Do you happen to know why this is? I have 183/185 SAMs and have completed every (I mean every) location except the following Panau districts: Residential, Finance, and Park.
Oh, and before you ask, I have gotten the 2 SAMs and the unmarked and unnamed military base in the desert area of Panau.
- This sort of thing has happend to me multiple times while looking for collectables in other games. Are you sure you've been to every listed location? Some location icons might be covered by something like a Race marker on the PDA Map. You should copy the list from the SAM article into a text file and then visit every location again to be sure. Count every destroyed SAM you find and mark them into the text file, so you don't mess up. If you really have completed every location, there must be a glitch at two. I don't remember there being more of them randomly outside of settlements, other than the ones at the Unnamed military base at X:8260; Y:26740. All Offshore Rigs in Panau have one, maybe you missed two of them, because they're near the edges of the map? GMRE (talk) 22:55, June 23, 2014 (UTC)