Military settlements "inconsistencies"Edit
It originally said on the Pasir Putih page that a Winstons Amen 69 spawned there. That is not true at all. I had aerial reconaissanced that place earlier and I found no naval vehicles. Instead, I find a Maddox FVA 45 and 2 MV V880s, one of which is in forest camo.
And just to round it out, I clarified a "This-section-needs-work" area on Banjaran Berawan Besar Iota, where it said something about specification of any vehicles there
- Some JC2 settlements have suspicious info, because some articles were made based on what could be seen in the completion videos (I haven't done that myself, but that's what I've heard). We've probably worked through most of them and fixed them by now. GMRE (talk) 17:34, June 28, 2015 (UTC)
- Found another: Sungai Remaja. It originally said a Fengding EC2 Lift, MV V880, and Wilforce Trek II, but I only found the Fengding. I also found a Saas PP12 Hogg, but I see how that can resemble a MV V880 at a quick glance. There is one thing to note though, a well concealed Maddox FVA 45 near some rocks. No sign of a Trek II. Anonymous230385 (talk) 03:38, June 29, 2015 (UTC)User:Anonymous230385
- I'll add it. That page still needs a lot of work. GMRE (talk) 17:51, June 30, 2015 (UTC)
I found something wrong with the beginning cutscene in Taking Care of the Dishes. A Ular Boys grunt kicks out a small box that carries either the Fragmentation Grenade or Triggered Explosive, but when the mission starts, that box has miraculously transformed into a Submachine Gun box.
I didn't think too much about it at first, but then I remembered the cut-scene in The White Tiger when Sheldon took out a Assault Rifle, but he ended up with a Shotgun. And there is also the beginning cut-scene of Boys with Toys where the H-62 Quapaw was going towards the totally wrong goal, Tanah Raya, instead of Pulau Kenjantanan.
- Yeah, those were probably development errors. GMRE (talk) 18:33, June 30, 2015 (UTC)
Rarest vehicle in Just Cause 2?Edit
I was just randomly looking through some articles and I happened upon the Makoto MZ 260X and it said "It is the rarest motorcycle and possibly the rarest vehicle in the game". It is definitely the rarest motorcycle, but I don't think its the rarest vehicle
The U1 makes only three (really two) appearances, but it actually never spawns anywhere (unless through mods, of course)
Anyway, do you think there should be a discussion about this on the forum?
- The U1 isn't controllable and doesn't count to the number of vehicles driven. GMRE (talk) 18:18, July 1, 2015 (UTC)
You said there wasn't an Agency version of the Shimuzu Tracline
In that case, what is the difference between the Shimuzu ATV 110 and that vehicle?
- The difference is that only the ATV 110 should be available from the market. If the name was "Shimuzu Tracline" when you got on, then even the game itself must be mixing them up. This must be a glitch. GMRE (talk) 19:18, July 1, 2015 (UTC)
My game has just been acting weirdly this week
Everyday, when I load the game, I only encounter faction and military vehicles (other than parked vehicles)
And then when I decide to have some fun with the military, the second I gain heat, instead of just a little heat at level one, it instantly maxes to level 5, a complete 180 degree counterclockwise turn to level 5 max in a little under 5 seconds
And guess what, it NEVER goes away, until I go to a random stronghold and make a last stand there
- I think it's both. I would reinstall the game if it still happens after turning the game off. The saved games have to be manually copied to a different place for that. GMRE (talk) 19:20, July 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Some settlements are listed in 2 areas, because the map is designed strangely. In this case it's a mistake. GMRE (talk) 18:24, July 3, 2015 (UTC)