By policy, long talk pages get archived. See the archives for any previous discussions on this page: Archive 1; Archive 2; Archive 3; Archive 4; Archive 5; Archive 6; Archive 7; Archive 8; Archive 9: Archive 10; Archive 11; Archive 12; Archive 13; Archive 14 and Archive 15.
My game is glitchyEdit
Perhaps this might help (and this might be the only picture I take of JC3)Anonymous230385 Any questions? Wanna talk? 14:00, June 15, 2016 (UTC)
- Was it damaged at all, or was it at full health? GMRE (talk) 15:38, June 15, 2016 (UTC)
- Full health. No one attacked it. And then the EMP activated and I expected a internal explosion, but none came. Then I just grappled to it and hijacked. Seconds later, Urga Szturm 63As and 2 CS Odjurs appear out of nowhere (as if they also survived the EMP) which become target practice to my newly acquired IBT, albeit with some resistance.
- Something else, do you notice that trapezoid-like hole in the front? That's where that red glass is supposed to go. The only time I've seen the tank like that IS its destroyed form. So now in my opinion, the tank WAS destroyed, but the tank itself was apparently still functional. Similar to a car exploding but Rico remaining inside in the driving position Anonymous230385 Any questions? Wanna talk? 19:07, June 15, 2016 (UTC)
- If only we had Safehouses.
- So if it was already blown up, but still functional, it should have been indestructable, right? GMRE (talk) 19:15, June 15, 2016 (UTC)
- Oh yes (sigh)
- Indeed. It was indestructible. I emptied 22 UVK-13 and Fire Leech rounds into it and it didn't blow up. Other than attract the attention of a few rebels thinking there was a aerial bombardment in progress, a shield might as well have been up Anonymous230385 Any questions? Wanna talk? 21:16, June 15, 2016 (UTC)
And something else that I can't explainEdit
- Oh. Umm... Yeah, that sure looks like a glitch to me. I guess the game occasionally mixes up the vehicle versions. Like the vine truck I saw on the side of the road (picture at Stria Obrero) and how I saw the military using a rebel boat to attack Porto Cavo (picture in the gallery). Those are probably all the same glitch. GMRE (talk) 09:42, June 19, 2016 (UTC)