| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
This region seems to be the valley in-between the mountains in Insula Striate. Most of it is covered in forests, but there are plenty of plains, along with three lakes. As far as infrastructure goes, there are quite a few burned towns, with military bases and outposts sprouting out around them.
LocationEditJust off-center in Insula Striate in Medici.
This province shares a border with unusually many other provinces.
- Falco - north of here.
- Litore Torto.
- Costa Sud.
- Prospere - to the south-west of here.
- Grande Pastura.
Settlements and points of interestEdit
- A small town in ruins, located around a crossroad. There's a bus wreck and a fountain at the crossroad.
- Another burned town, with a lot of Vehicle wrecks, including 4 CS Odjurs. A CS7 Thunderhawk also spawns here.
- Railway bridge at N 40 47.110 E 5 41.880, the corner to the east is so sharp some trains derail and vehicles can fall off and below the bridge. It has been noted that occasionally, when driving under it trains will derail and fall to the road below.
- Burning campsite at N 40 45.225 E 5 42.290.
- A large warehouse near a wall entrance. Spawns an Urga Postolka.
- Crashed drone, near two destroyed buildings, which appear to have been occupied by rebels, as there is a burning Stria Facocero wreck, and five dead rebels at the crash. This is added by the Sky Fortress DLC.
- Rubber Ducky easter egg at the north-east corner of the middle lake.
- Small port & warehouse at about N 40 47.500 E 5 39.930. Spawns a CS Powerrun 77, CS Odjur wreck and large industrial machines, two of which are inside of each other.
- Porto Coclea military base.
- A house east of Porto Coclea spawns a strange winching device. It's unusual for there to be an undamaged house north of the wall. One of the car Races in the area end at this house.
- Guardia Val de Mar I, a base that can have the small tank.
- Guardia Val de Mar II, near the above town and near a lake.
- Guardia Val de Mar III, a warehouse base.
- Guardia Val de Mar IV.
- Guardia Val de Mar V, another base that would be considered power plant.
- 'de Mar' translates to sea from Spanish.