| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vanderbildt Route 66|
At one of it's default parking spaces, at a cartel villa, just north-east of the capital.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|List of owners||Civilians|
The Vanderbildt Route 66 is a truck in Just Cause (1).
It's a 1950's style rural truck.
It has 2 seats, but you can never have a passenger. Some of the components of the top edges of the cargo compartment walls are bent. The front bumper and engine grill are rusty. It resembles some old Ford truck.
It's one of the slowest vehicles in the game and it's not recommended to use it as a means of transportation (especially up-hill or off road), unless you like the way it looks.
They're usually counted as neutral civilian vehicles, even though some of them have purple cabs (which is a Faction color), but they are never driven by any of the factions. However, several are parked at cartel villas, which means that those some are owned by the Montano Cartel and later by the Rioja Cartel.
- In traffic all over San Esperito, except in the cities.
- 2 of them are at the "Athena Palace" cartel villa. These can spawn in random colors, despite being owned by the Montanos and later the Riojas.
- In at least one of the unmarked Military bases in San Esperito. This one probably belongs to to the Guerrillas. This one can spawn in random colors.
- During Field of Dreams, there are several Montano Cartel versions with barrels that when ruptured, release some kind of gas that kills crops upon contact. These are a very useful way to destroy the fields, but just be aware of gunfire since this vehicle is still prone to them. These are all purple.
- A purple Montano Cartel variant is parked next to the entrance of Villa Encanto. It's located on the beach east of Esperito City.
- This variant is also seen during Test of Loyalty.
- A part of its name (Route 66) is a reference to a famous road in the united states, the "U.S. Route 66".
- It is featured in Test of Loyalty, when you are being driven by the rogue Montano Cartel grunt to their silos. When you reach the silos, the driver exits and runs off out of the base.
- The only other constantly rusty vehicle is Scando Track Loader Extreme.
- It's the oldest usable truck in the Just Cause game series.