| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
At a bus stop in Esperito City - North.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|Rarity||Only in cities|
|List of owners||Civilians|
It's a 1980s style city bus with a cargo area in the back. It can only be seen in the green, yellow and white paint combination.
Other facts and special features:
- It has enough 4 seats for 3 passengers each one and a seat for a 1 passenger, in total are 13 passengers, but it can't really carry anyone other than a driver. This is set by the Game limits,(see the Gallery section)
- It has a cargo frame on the roof, which is never used.
- It has 2 visible doors, both at the right side. One is located at the front and the other in the middle. Only the front door can be used, (see the Gallery section).
- Even though it has no doors on the left side, the driver will still be pushed out through the left wall after Rico has hijacked the bus. The driver can even leave and re-enter the bus through the invisible left front door, but Rico can never use it.
- It has some kind of an odd open-top container on the external rear wall.
- The rear end has unusually few windows. There's no chairs at the back end either, so that space might be reserved for baggage / pets / baby carriages and other such.
- Rico can only enter the bus only by the right side.
- It's based on old Ford bus model, the model Blue Bird, could be of the year 1989, (see the gallery section).
Its engine is so weak that it can barely drive up the sloped roads in cities, but despite that, it's still capable of Drifting at its full speed.
There's bus stops in Esperito City, but the buses don't actually visit them. The bus appears as a usual vehicle in city traffic.
- In traffic in both cities of San Esperito:
- Can sometimes be seen on the 4-lane road that goes south from Nuevo Estocolmo, but still relatively close to the city.
- See also:
- Just Cause 3 also has a modern city bus: The Citispeed Eco 75 is a successor to this bus by being the newest city bus in the game.