| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 6.|
Bolo finds this pleasing, but she would like more.
|Vaultier Sedan Patrol Compact|
At the Rioja 07 Motor City safehouse.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|Type||Standard police car|
|Rarity||Police - Common|
Military - Rare
|List of owners||San Esperito Police Department|
San Esperito Military
The Vaultier Sedan Patrol Compact is a law enforcement vehicle in Just Cause (1).
It appears to have been made in the 1960's if not the 50's. It's shaped like a conventional car: 4 doors; engine at the front; cargo compartment at the rear. It's made by the fictional Vaultier company. It resembles the real-life Plymouth Valiant.
As a standard police car, it has been given a few special features:
It's one of the best cars in the game. It's not as fast as the fastest sports cars, but it's pretty fast and can turn adequately sharply, even at high speed.
- Appears randomly in traffic, all over San Esperito, most commonly in and near cities.
- Appears during government Heat. Start appearing at heat level 3.
- Appears during the mission Breakout, where four are placed near the front gate of El Grande Fort after you free Caramicas.
- Appears during a Guerrilla sidemission, where it must be hijacked and delivered to a garage.
- Appears commonly at Heat Levels 4-5 in cities.
- Can rarely appear outside of cities at Heat Level 5 only.
- There are no reverse lights on the vehicle.
- Instead of a second mirror on the right side, the spotlight is there.
- The vehicle has the same engine texture as the Vaultier ALEV Patrol Special.
- If you kill the driver while the lights and sirens are on, the sirens will go silent but the lights will stay on. You can then get in the vehicle and drive it without the sirens on. This works for every vehicle in Just Cause 1 equipped with a siren.
- Like the Ballard series armored vehicles, the tires are not connected to the vehicle. This can be seen if you pop off the fender.
San Esperito Military versionEdit