This article is a list of all known vehicles in Just Cause 4.
Very few of the vehicles in have known names so far, so the article relies on descriptions and screenshots. This article will eventually be moved to Category:Just Cause 4 Vehicles, similar to Category:Just Cause 3 Vehicles.
One of the new vehicular features in Just Cause 4 is aerodynamics. Developers explained in some promotional interviews that different vehicles with different aerodynamical properties will be able to withstand wind and tornadoes more than others.
Previous Just Causes had a few vehicles that seemed to return, but they had different names and only resembled enough to count as spiritual successors. Examples: Pocumtuck Nomad, Mosca 125 Performance/Mosca 125 Rallye, the various MV types.
Based on the trailers and gameplay videos so far, there can be no doubt that several vehicle models have been reused, but it's not yet known if they have the same names. There are only two known vehicle names so far (Vintage SUV and Hurricane Chaser) but it's not known how many vehicles there are going to be in Just Cause 4's release. It's not even known if these two names above are even permanent.
Notes about the below listsEdit
- All known vehicle names (from gameplay videos) have bold text names. Note that these names are very likely going to be changed before game launch.
- All descriptions should ideally be detailed enough to recognize the described vehicle from the gallery below. Please do not add duplicates into the list, as they are hard enough to tell apart with entries like "another sorts car", or "another SUV".
Civilian cars and motorcyclesEdit
- Muscle car, similar in appearance to a Ford Mustang and the AMC Javelin with the rear end alike to the 1969 Dodge Charger. It has 'Coyle' written in chrome text on the rear, although it's unknown whether this is a model or manufacturer name.
- An SUV or hatchback that appears to be the Stria Kavala, with more polymer accessories and trim pieces.
- Pickup truck which has been identified as a Stria Toro also being sucked into the same tornado. It has also been seen in parking lots in another section of the trailer. It is radically facelifted with a new bumper and window line.
- Vehicle identified as the Stria Gioco, first appearing on an inhabited bridge.
- Buggy that looks similar to the Urga Ogar 7 V8.
- Sports bike which looks extremely similar to the MV402, although a frontal view is yet to confirm whether this is the MV402.
- Motorcycle similar to the Pavouk U-15.
- Snowmobile that could possibly be the same snowmobile that was cut from Just Cause 3 (see Cut game content from Just Cause 3).
- What looks to be the Stria Infimo S. It appears in both derelict and cleaner versions.
- Modern dirt bike that has the same design as the Geschwind V3000 but with a different paintjob and no evidence of an Autostraad logo.
- New sports car that appears similar in design to the Verdeleon 3 but with different headlights and frontal styling. It also appears to bear a Mugello logo.
- A classic car looking identical to the Mugello Raffinati Vitesse.
- Small hatchback identical to the Stria Cucciola.
- Another hatchback appearing identical to the Stria Carera Standard/Stria Carera G.
- Old camper van - Old van looking identical to the '63 Autostraad Weltbus.
- Civilian SUV that looks similar to a Gurgel Tocantins, but on a smaller body the size of a Weimaraner. It has a spare wheel on the hood.
Civilian special-purpose vehiclesEdit
- Bus that resembles the Citispeed Eco 75.
- At least three types of Vehicle trailers. There's a closed box, a flatbed and a car transporter.
- Truck for towing the above-mentioned semi-trailers. It looks similar to the Autostraad Reisender 7.
- Bulldozer - A big front loader with an odd design having the front wheels smaller than the rear wheels. Even more strangely it's incorrectly named a bulldozer. The bucket is able to be raised and lowered by the player. Also very strangely, the vehicle has hydraulic stabilizing legs at the rear corners.
- A different kind of front loader vehicle that has hydraulic stabilizing legs at all corners. It comes with a forklift attachment and the boom can be operated by the player. The vehicles shape should allow the top half of the vehicle to rotate, but it's unknown if this feature is really possible in the game.
- 14-wheeled mobile crane truck with a crane usable by the player. It has the most wheels of any land vehicle in the Just Cause series by far, the previous most being only 8 wheels.
- Hurricane chaser - A vehicle resembling an airport fire truck.
- Cable cars make a return at what appears to be some sort of military/Black Hand base. It's a long system with many destructable cars.
- Roofless agricultural tractor. Details are unknown because it's concealed by crops and seen from a distance.
- Truck that appears to be the Stria Obrero.
- MV-type armoured SUVs.
- MRAP-type armoured vehicle seen in the same, convoy, although only the two rear axles are seen in the shot, while a similar or the same vehicle appears in an image that may become the cover art, being sucked into the air. It appears to be smaller than the Urga Fura 570. It also appears to have a rebel/faction variant covered in graffiti or markings.
- Another armoured vehicle with a very angular design, similar in a way to the Terradyne Ghurka. It appears to be the most commonly used vehicle by the Black Hand and also comes in a pickup body style, although it's unknown whether these vehicles will have the same name.
- Buggy with an almost identical appearance to the Urga Ogar 7 V8, except with a different setup of lighting.
- APC similar to the CS Baltdjur. It has an automated MG turret that can likely be controlled by the driver.
- Some sort of four wheeled APC or armoured van. It looks very similar to the Hurricane chaser and is very likely an version of it.
- Train on monorail tracks. The locomotive appears to be a normal diesel locomotive with a red stripe on it (marked as belonging to the Black Hand), followed by a car with a massive cannon on it.
- A treaded tank with 'AIDE' or 'AID' written on two of its front fender plates. In reality this would count as a big infantry fighting vehicle, so we still don't have a proper real tank in the game series.
- Rico is seen riding something like a Stria PW 220 R-GT.
- The Whaleshark appears to return, though this is yet to be confirmed.
- Some sort of fan boat is seen.
- An armed military boat is also seen, full enclosed with a single gun in a turret.
- Some other unidentified ships and boats are seen in game art.
- Utility helicopter - Civilian helicopter sharing its model with the Eubus Eagle. For some reason armed with missiles and machine guns. Reportedly it is now named Dracon 22LR (note name may change in beta or release).
- Attack helicopter similar in appearance to the AH-1 Cobra with it's long tail boom and landing skids instead of wheeled landing gear. It is similar to the Sivirkin 15 Havoc.
- Another attack helicopter this time looking almost identical to the CS Navajo but with a different cockpit canopy.
- Attack helicopter seen in game art that appears to be a Mi-24 Hind fuselage and cockpit with the coaxial rotors from a Kamov Ka-50/52 Crocodile/Black Shark, although the helicopter itself isn't very visible because of how far away it is.
- Transport helicopter similar to the CS Comet but more rounded and with twin axle rear landing gear. It is seen transporting Gabriela Morales.
- Skycrane-like helicopters. It uses a magnet instead of a hook.
- Small helicopter on floats, possibly the Urga Racek.
- Twin-engine swept wing fighter jet similar in appearance to the F-14 Tomcat and Panavia Tornado.
- Fighter aircraft similar to an F-16 Fighting falcon with a single engine and single vertical stabiliser setup, although it has different intakes and a cockpit almost reminiscent of a Sukhoi Su-27 or MiG-29.
- The U41 Ptakojester seems to be making a return.
- Single-engined seaplane that appears similar to the De Havilland Turbo Beaver and Otter aircraft. Interestingly it has the same registration seen on the Urga U17 Akrobat in Just Cause 3.
- Small twin-engined propeller aircraft that may be the return of the Urga U17 Akrobat.
- Small narrow-body commercial airliner similar to the Airbus A321 and Boeing 757-200 with a cockpit looking like an upsized one from a Mitsubishi MRJ.
- Small armed aircraft with variable sweep wings described as a 'microjet'.
- Possible small private jet, styled plane with jets near the rear and a T-tail, similar in design to the Cassius 192, but not much can be seen from the distance from the camera it is.
- Twin-rotor drone supposedly fired from a gun to protect some kind of Black Hand "Elite" soldiers.
- Larger drone, this time about the size of a car or bigger but still with two rotors.
- Smaller drones with their rotors in an almost vertical position, assuming they are rotors.
- Microlight-type aircraft powered by a fan.