| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
This is one of the tallest bases.
|Settlement in Medici|
|Coordinates||N 40 42.270|
E 5 45.025
|Missions that take place here||Conflicting Interests|
The base is known to have giant columns topped with satellite dishes. Like all bases, it has SAM launchers and many soldiers protecting it. It is on the edge of a cliff and has a giant wall, protecting the inland side.
Along with these, there are guard towers that can be destroyed. The SAM sites can be hacked, as seen below.
The Rebel drop map says: The inefficacy of the rebellion in Insula Fonte is owed mainly to Vigilator Nord's diligent eavesdropping. The massive dish and spires maintain watch over the entire northern island of Insula Fonte.
There's a big sign on the main tower (~3x3m) that says "Vigilator Nord Central de Radio E Transmission".
- 13 Fuel Tanks.
- 8 Transformers.
- 2 Circuit Breakers.
- 1 Core Electrical Unit.
- 3 Doppler Radars.
- 4 Radar Spires.
- 1 SATCOM Dish.
- 3 Satellite Dishes.
- 2 Substation Controls.
- CS Navajo - Show up as military reinforcements.
- 1 CS Odjur. There is a Wreck outside this base, but there is a operational one.
- CS Powerrun 77.
- Custode 29.
- Stria Obrero.
- Urga Hrom D - Two Rebellion versions show up to provide support.
- Urga Ogar 7 V8.
- 3 (really 4) Urga Postolkas - One shows up as military reinforcements.
- This base was first shown in some of the earliest promotional screenshots.
- There are a handful of military bases which are similar to Vigilator Nord, with some having identical SATCOM Dishes and radar spires (such as Le Tutor).
- Vigilator Nord's twin base is Vigilator Sud, as they have the same name 'Vigilator' and they look almost identical.
- Vigilator Nord is one of the most heavily guarded military bases in Insula Fonte, others being Cima Leon: Centcom, Porto Le Gratia, and many more.
- There are two whiteboards at Grotta Contrabandero with a photo of Vigilator Nord on them.