| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Viper boatworks Seaserpent III|
During the mission where it spawns. The "Jackson Z-19 Skreemer" attack helicopter (on the beach) is also provided during that mission.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|List of owners||Rioja Cartel|
The Viper boatworks Seaserpent III is a luxury boat in Just Cause (1).
It's too slow to be used as a speedboat and it can't get away from law enforcement (Pequod - Harpoon PC 350).
Other facts and special featuresEdit
- It has a radar antenna on a frame that covers the rear end.
- If you enter the vehicle when Rico is about 2 m away from the rear end, then Rico will sit into a passenger seat.
- There's enough passenger seats for about 8 people, but only 1 of those can be used.
- The walls of the hull have 5 dark spots on either side. These might the be windows of an inaccessible cabin.
- Royal 500 - great white is the only other boat of this class in Just Cause game series so far.
- At the Villa La Cantera cartel villa, at the southern tip of the Isla Maria Dolorosa province.
- Spawns during a Rioja sidemission. It's provided as a get-away vehicle during the mission where Rico has to kill some guy aboard a Tanker. The boat will spawn next to the Tanker. This sidemission is not available at most Cartel villas. You can only do it at a villa which is close to a large body of water.
- In water traffic, only during Devil's Drop Zone.