| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Weaponized Urga Ogar|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|Weapons||Dual machine guns|
|Rarity||DLC, very rare|
|List of owners||Rico|
|Top speed (km/h)||170|
|Top speed (mph)||Unknown|
It's a two-seat front-engine buggy with a welded pipe frame and no windows. The design includes body panels on the lower half of the vehicle and even doors. The vehicle has 6 front lights, 4 of which are mounted on the roll-cage.
The name is officially said to be taken from "the Russian wolverine".
Excellent for off-roading. One is seen in a trailer where it demonstrates agility.
The machine guns can break off in a crash. When that happens, the guns will still remain functional, so it looks like the bullets are coming from invisible guns.
Its performance is slightly higher than its non-armed counterpart, though its endurance is massively reduced. The unarmed Urga Ogar can take a seriously impressive amount of damage, while the armed one can only take a few bullets before it sets on fire.
One is seen in game trailer with military symbols (the 3 white stars).
- Available at Rebel drop as a part of the preorder Weaponized Vehicle Pack.
- All of Boom Island's spawn points may spawn a Medici Military or Rebellion Urga Ogar 7 V8, but if the player has the DLC installed, there is a chance that this vehicle will spawn in place of them.
- It's a successor to the Stinger GP and Maddox FVA 45 from Just Cause and Just Cause 2.
- It's made by the fictional company Urga.
- This vehicle is a weaponized version of the Urga Ogar 7 V8.
- The initial name for this vehicle imitated the Cyrillic script, as opposed to being spelled phonetically like every other Urga vehicle. It was supposed to be read as "Rosomakha", translated as "Wolverine". It is likely that the vehicle was renamed due to the inconsistency being recognized.
- The CS Odjur also has dual front machine guns, but those are non-functional.
- Despite having Medici Military markings, this vehicle is never seen in use with them.
- The mounted Urga Vdova 89s are different than the ones available to the player, the most notable difference being that the mounted versions have no stock.