| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Wilforce Range X|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
|Type||Military off-road car|
|Rarity||Panau Military - Common|
Others - Mission only
|List of owners||Panau Military|
|The following statistics are from the official strategy guide.|
The Wilforce Range X is a military off-road car in Just Cause 2.
It spawns in desert, snow and jungle camouflage. In 'Siphoning Gas' it spawns in dark blue camouflage.
It's one of the three vehicles in the Wilforce series:
It's made by the fictional company Wilforce.
Acceleration and speed are fairly good and handling is very good both on-road and off-road. The Wilforce Range X makes an excellent pursuit vehicle, which is why the Panau Military uses it as a pursuit and patrol vehicle. It is almost brilliant for a getaway vehicle but smaller vehicles like the Hamaya GSY650 will speed up to it quite effortlessly. However, when the player controls the Range X, the AI sometimes shoots the wheels, rendering the car useless for escape, so it may be good to take out pursuers perquisite to using the Range X.
It's very good at withstanding heavy crashes, even with oncoming vehicles at high speeds. Like other Wilforce types, the AI (during Heat) is less than perfect and will often crash (but not explode) into larger vehicles, giving you a few moments to flee before it maneuvers around the vehicle and continues chasing you.
- The most common Panau Military version can be found both in traffic and parked at many of the military Checkpoints at various towns and settlements around Panau.
- A unique Japanese Military version appears during the mission Stranded at X:3260; Y:1495.
- A unique one with blue and black camouflage appears in the mission Siphoning Gas. It's used by armed Pipeline workers.
- The Wilforce Range X will give you 50 Chaos points and 300 dollars upon destruction. You can use this as a handy way of getting money, if a Race is too difficult for you.
- You can keep the sirens on even after exiting the vehicle by going into a stunt position and jumping off. This works with every vehicle in Just Cause 2 equipped with a siren.