| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Wilforce Trek II|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
|Type||Military off-road car|
|List of owners||Panau Military|
|The following statistics are from the official strategy guide.|
It's a soft top variant of the Wilforce Trekstar and it has no doors compared to its counterpart. This makes it more suited to warm weather. Its basically the exact same as the Wilforce Range X. The Range X has had its roof removed, exposing the roll-cage.
It spawns in desert, snow and jungle camouflage. In 'Siphoning Gas' it spawns in dark blue camouflage.
It resembles the real life Jeep Wrangler.
It's one of the three vehicles in the Wilforce series:
It's made by the fictional company Wilforce.
Its performance is the exact same as that of the Wilforce Trekstar. One might think that its armor is weaker (because of the absence of doors and a soft skinned roof), but it's not.
The tires get blown out very easily by gunfire, making it not the best getaway vehicle. This is the same for the other Wilforce jeeps. Despite the fact that is an "off-road" car, none of the Wilforce Jeeps perform very well off-road.
Like its other Wilforce types, it's AI (during heat) is less than perfect and will often crash (but not explode) into larger vehicles, giving you a few moments to flee before it manuevers around the vehicle and continues chasing you.
- Appears in no Heat, heat level 1, 2 and 3.
- Parked at most Checkpoints.
- In traffic, all over Panau. Color corresponds to area (white: Berawan Besar Mountains, tan: Lautan Lama Desert, green: elsewhere)
- A unique Japanese Military version appears during the mission Stranded at X:3260; Y:1495.
- A unique one with blue and black camouflage appears in the mission Siphoning Gas. It's used by armed Pipeline workers.
- Rarely, like all other Wilforce vehicles, it can spawn without Panau Military markings in the Berawan Besar Mountains. This needs confirmation.
- You can keep the sirens on even after exiting the vehicle by going into a stunt position and jumping off. This works with every vehicle in Just Cause 2 equipped with a siren.