| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
|Type||Military off-road car|
|List of owners||Panau Military|
|The following statistics are from the official strategy guide.|
The Wilforce Trekstar is a military off-road car in Just Cause 2.
Like other vehicles used by Panau Military, it has a different camouflage depending on where it was found. For example, Trekstars in the jungle areas will have a green color, while those found in the desert will be tan and brown, resembling the colors of sand, and in the snow areas, the colors will be white and grey (like in the picture in the infobox). Oddly, it can be seen in forest camouflage, some of the times it appears in the Lautan Lama Desert. Its rear tires are weaker than its front tires. It does spawn commonly with 4 wheel drive which makes it a little bit more stable off-road.
It's one of three vehicles in its series:
It's made by the fictional company Wilforce.
It's a good off-road car, but relatively slow on the road.
Like its other Wilforce types, its AI (during heat) is less than perfect and will often crash (but not explode) into larger vehicles, giving you a few moments to flee before it maneuvers around the obstacle and continues chasing you.
It's used more commonly in the colder areas.
- Appears during a low level of Heat.
- Also appears patroling the streets all over Panau.
- Often at military Roadblocks and checkpoints, but the Range X and Trek ll can spawn at the same place.
- X;4655; Y:18845.
- Pulau Ombak Merah.
- Often times in villages parked next to a Hamaya Oldman. However, these can be swapped out with its other Wilforce counterparts: the Wilforce Range X and Wilforce Trek II.
- A unique Japanese Military version appears during the mission Stranded at X:2770; Y:2450.
- A unique one with blue and black camouflage appears in the mission Siphoning Gas. Its used by armed Pipeline workers.
- You can keep the sirens on even after exiting the vehicle by going into a stunt position and jumping off. This works with every vehicle in Just Cause 2 equipped with a siren.