| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||240|
|Top speed (mph)||~149.1|
The Windhund 4 is a car in Just Cause 3.
It's a small two-door hatchback. Considering it's classified as a sports car, it may be a "hot hatch", similar to or inspired by the Mk. 6/Mk. 7 Volkswagen Golf R and GTi and the Ford Focus ST/RS. The overall design takes inspiration from the third-generation Renault Clio RS and the Citroën DS3 Racing.
It either has very thin tires, or the walls of the tires are painted to match the rims.
Pretty good. In the one race where it's provided, it's faster than a normal sports car, because of its superior cornering ability.
- Regno - by the petrol station.
- In normal traffic.
- It may be one of the cars that Rico leans against when the game is started.
- Provided for one car Race.
- Provided for one of the Crash bomb events.
- 'Windhund' means 'Greyhound' in German.
- Autostraad's logo can be found on the car, indicating the vehicle is in fact one of their products.