| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Yamada 37-14 Vaquero|
Stunt jump. Picture from the game developers.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|Rarity||Depends on the version, but rarer than average.|
|List of owners||The Agency|
Un-named motorcycle gang
Unknown (possibly San Esperito Military)
The Yamada 37-14 Vaquero is a motorcycle in Just Cause (1).
It's a modern off-road motorcycle.
Off-road motorcycles are distinguished by having a much higher suspension and a much thinner saddle.
It's made by the fictional Yamada company.
It's the best off-road motorcycle in the game and as such, it's not very fast on a road.
Locations and versionsEdit
|San Esperito Military||Gray|
|Un-named motorcycle gang.||Various civilian colors.|
|Rioja Cartel (race host)||Black|
- Judging by the name, it's based on some Yamaha motorcycle.
- A part of its name, "Vaquero", means "cowboy" in Spanish.
- The exhaust pipe is so close to the rear wheel, that it's clipped partly inside the wheel.
- The Heavy Drop variant has slightly darker paint and no markings, compared to the actual Agency variant that spawns in the safehouse.
- The Just Cause 2 successor to this vehicle is the Makoto MZ 260X.